• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Brew Kettle 40-50L - Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mics100

Reaction score
Hi all,
WTB brew kettle as i've just got into all-grain.
There's a couple on ebay for $120 and $150. I was hoping to spend under $100 for my first brew pot.

Must have tap.

Cheers,
Mike

Hi Mike,

If your keen on a trip to Springvale, theres plenty of deals in there. I picked up a 60l pot of $70 bucks. A quick trip to Bunnings for a ball valve or keg King for the valve and nipping tube and your away. I built my BIAB set up for $100.

Rangichard said:
Hi Mike,

If your keen on a trip to Springvale, theres plenty of deals in there. I picked up a 60l pot of $70 bucks. A quick trip to Bunnings for a ball valve or keg King for the valve and nipping tube and your away. I built my BIAB set up for $100.
Where abouts in Springvale, @rangichard?

booker_h said:
Where abouts in Springvale, @rangichard?
Hey Booker_h

There's a few, I went to one called "LIEN PHAT" in Buckingham St, Springvale. But if you take a walk around you can play them off against another. There all in Buckingham, the blue stars are the ones I've looked at the one lower right of the map is where i pick mine up from.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Latest posts

Back