• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: BCS-462

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 35653

Reaction score
Hi all, just seeing if anyone has one to sell before I ordera new from the U.S. Let me know.
Thanks.

I just posted an ad looking for the same thing. :p Your not in perth by any chance? we could save a little on shipping.

reckless said:
I just posted an ad looking for the same thing. :p Your not in perth by any chance? we could save a little on shipping.
I'm in Melbourne. The shipping is a bit much, seems to be about the same between ebrew and brewers hardware @$50-60usd.

BrutusB said:
I'm in Melbourne. The shipping is a bit much, seems to be about the same between ebrew and brewers hardware @$50-60usd.
Well i just put two controllers in the cart along with two temp probes and the shipping remained the same for brewers hard ware $59.95 USD. We could just get a $12.50 express post bag and save $20 bucks each. Or is it not worth it? stranger danger and all.

reckless said:
Well i just put two controllers in the cart along with two temp probes and the shipping remained the same for brewers hard ware $59.95 USD. We could just get a $12.50 express post bag and save $20 bucks each. Or is it not worth it? stranger danger and all.
Stranger danger... hahaha. Prob not worth it. Unless there was a bulkbuy.

Agreed not really worth it. Well go our own ways. Let me know how the build goes. Cheers.

I too am interested in a BCS 462 and am in Sydney.
Aussie sheckel is worth nothing at the moment but have you asked about a BB deal?
James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I haven't, but we can't get too carried away as we have to keep the order under $1000 AUD otherwise well get stung with GST and possibly the other random 100-200 dollar processing fee from customs.

reckless said:
I haven't, but we can't get too carried away as we have to keep the order under $1000 AUD otherwise well get stung with GST and possibly the other random 100-200 dollar processing fee from customs.
You're right. With sensors and cables mine comes to over $500aud, Got any ideas for a cheaper solution for the temp sensors/cables etc?

Yea Brutus im gonna hold off for bit, i've got a feeling that the USD is gonna get a little better soon. hopefully :unsure: . Ive ordered one of those controllers from Lael to get me brewing while I build my rig, figure i can build all the automated mechanical bits first and test it out manually for a start.

Back