• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Ag Setup Stuff

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefo112233

Reaction score
Hi guys, im after some equipment for AG brewing.

-HLT
-Mash Tun
-Kettle
-false bottom or hopscreens,
-burners, regs,

pretty interested in any second hand useful items, please PM me if your getting rid or anything.
Note: I have checked the sponsors I'm just after some second hand stuff at the moment.

Thanks everyone,
shaun

I'm also looking for an AG setup. Don't have time and tools to build my own, so looking to buy a mash tun and HLT.
In Melbourne if anyone is selling.

Am I wrong in thinking you're reasonably local to me? Can't remember if maybe you picked up some bottles once?

Depending on your time frame and the luck you have finding a completed system, I'd be happy to help you make an esky mash tun with copper manifold and HLT. You pay for parts obviously but I have to upgrade my 26 Litre mash tun to 50 Litre (probably keeping the 26 L for smaller batches) and have the tools and have done it before (not a super genius with tools by any means so it might be fun to watch me swear and sweat.

Let me know - no sweat either way but earliest would be mid December.

Let me know rough budget too - I can point you in the direction of cheap large aluminium stockpots but if you have cash and insist on stainless steel then why settle for cheap?

Latest posts

Back