• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: 90-120L pot - Brisbane/coasts/Ipswich

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sciclone

Reaction score
Hi all, looking at getting back into brewing and figure if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

Got $150 to spend (tax return!) And am looking for a big pot (90 -120L). Should be heavy duty enough to cope with a jet burner.

Let me know what you have

Steven

Nearly there in size....I have a 78l pot that I need less now. Let me know is that is too far below spec. hole drilled top and bottom (inlet and outlet.)

Wasn't planning on selling..but this is a response nonetheless.

Thanks @zorsoc_cos dog I'll think about it. Maybe I'm being greedy going for the 100L area.

@SBOB have you used these pots before? I just don't want to throw money down the drain on a cheap pot that won't take the heat.

Sciclone said:
Thanks @zorsoc_cos dog I'll think about it. Maybe I'm being greedy going for the 100L area.

@SBOB have you used these pots before? I just don't want to throw money down the drain on a cheap pot that won't take the heat.
I think they'll be fine. Mine are about the same, have copped a flogging. Never heat them dry.

Fischer eqip at Sumner park sell really solid pots. I have the 98 litre pot.

Latest posts

Back