• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[WTB] - Grain Mill, Gas Burner - Gold Coast/Brisbane/Northern Rivers N

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcutler

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Long time lurker coming out of the shadows here. I was once a committed extract brewer many years ago, and have had the itch to go All Grain for a while. Now a bunch of life factors have aligned (moved into our own place with a lot of space, job has settled down, and young kid just growing out of being an intense sleep deprivation machine...), and it's time to take the plunge!

I'm trying to get an All Grain set up running on a modest budget, just to get into it before upgrading to better stuff as funds allow.

Right now I'm hoping that some kind brewers in the Gold Coast, Brisbane or NSW Northern Rivers (I'm located at Tweed Heads) might have a Grain Mill, Gas Burner (3-4 ring ideally), or immersion/counterflow/plate chiller that they don't need anymore, and might part with for a bit of cash.

Cheers all

Dan

Latest posts

Back