• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cheap SS pots, AG setup - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davelovesbeer

Reaction score
Hi Folks.

I have some pots and stuff to sell/give away. I have a number of stainless pots in various condition, and a basic all grain setup. All pots are stainless, and about 50L

Pot 1 - this is a quality stainless pot, with a lid that clamps on - could be good for a fermenter $50
Pot 2 - Stainless pot and lid - $30
Pot 3 - Stainless pot. This has a tap attached (dodgy looking one), and a hole at the top of the pot $10
Pot 4 - Stainless pot. This is a bit more heavy duty, but also a little oval shaped. $20
All grain setup - This is a 50L esky with false bottom, big aluminium pot, and a 20L urn. $25 (basically to cover the cost of the urn). Its not pretty, but has made many a good brew.

All prices are pretty much negotiable, just clearing out room in my garage.
Pickup sutherland shire. PM me - first in first served

Dave.

Pot 1 pot 1 B.JPG pot 1.JPG Pot 2 pot 2.JPG Pot 3 pot 3.JPG pot 3 B.JPG
Pot 4 pot 4.JPG AG setupall grain.JPG esky.JPG

They are all 50L or thereabouts

Pot 2 Says 50L on the pot. 42cm diameter x 40cm high

Want to pass these on so make an offer

Happy to pass the esky/ally pot on for free to budding AG Brewer (happy to take a bottle of HB though)

Keen on pots 2, 3 and potentially 4! Don't suppose you find yourself near Penrith often by any chance?

Hey Dave I don't suppose these are still available? Could potentially come and grab this weekend

Back