Quantcast

Wtb: 750ml Bottle From Coffs Area

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

jonesy

Reaction score
Guys i live near coffs Habour and need some 750ml bottles can some on help me out
thanks jonesy

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
jonesy said:
Guys i live near coffs Habour and need some 750ml bottles can some on help me out
thanks jonesy
[post="83136"][/post]​
Hey jonesy,

If you have no luck with this request try your LHBS as they, in a lot of cases, have 2nd hand tallies for sale.

:beer:

Jim_Levet

Reaction score
Garage sales & council clean ups are a great source of brewing equipment, especially bottles.
James

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Recycle bins at your local tip

Batz

Linz

Reaction score
At worst, try the local boy scouts hall(not the scouts themselves,might get arrested for that!)..if they still collect the bottles for recycling...might even score some nice crates to take them home in too...

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
I was wondering why I sent my daughter, somewhat reluctantly, to cubs each week.?

Maybe the pickaxe haul every fortnightly bottle drive has something to do with it? :lol:

loosecanon

Reaction score
Try the home brew shop. They know guys that have converted over to kegs or have got to old to brew (is that posible) I live in coffs and got abot 60 bottle last week this way.

grogmonster

Reaction score
I have a stack if you want them. I live in Warwick Queensland if you are over this way.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
Most good paint shops will have a colour spectrothingy, and any panel/sprayshop worth a $ can gat any colour matched thru their reps

Basically if your local panel beater/paint shop cant get a colour match,tell him to get a life, then go to a shop that can. Their are heaps of them.

Latest posts