• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: 1/2' Bsp Camlocks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murcluf

The Mystical Meerkat
Reaction score
WTB: 15mm (1/2') BSP Stainless Steel Camlocks Types A,C,F

If you have any you want to get rid of drop me a PM stating what you have, there condition and how much you want for them.

You can get them here www.tsvalves.com.au/ they are the manufacturer

or via BeerBelly (google it). He sells their product.

BOG

I have 6 or 7 Type C surplus - 316 S/S 1/2" Camlocks (Female to Hosetail) - they are T&S ones. Will PM you later.

You can get them here www.tsvalves.com.au/ they are the manufacturer

or via BeerBelly (google it). He sells their product.

BOG

Just a heads up that T&S have no stock of the 1/2" C's .I have been waiting patiently for my order for over two months :-(

Just a heads up that T&S have no stock of the 1/2" C's .I have been waiting patiently for my order for over two months :-(
Thanks for that knew there was some parts out of stock but didn't which ones. Be even better if they bother to answer email enquires

Thanks for that knew there was some parts out of stock but didn't which ones. Be even better if they bother to answer email enquires
Yep, email isn't their strong point but they have mastered the telephone as a means of communication :p

Yep, email isn't their strong point but they have mastered the telephone as a means of communication :p
Was just on the blower to them and they are out of stock on all 15mm A & F's too ETA given on restock 4 to 5 weeks :(

Was just on the blower to them and they are out of stock on all 15mm A & F's too ETA given on restock 4 to 5 weeks :(

Try http://www.bargainfittings.com Bargain Fittings.

They are in te USA but you should be able to have your requirements posted
in a Post Box for about $15.00. Will be far quicker than 5 weeks. Send them an email with
your requirements anf they will create a PAypal invoice so you can pay.

I have had 2 separate orders sent from them without any issue. Just a happy customer.

Regards

Graeme

in a Post Box for about $15.00. Will be far quicker than 5 weeks. Send them an email with

I have had 2 separate orders sent from them without any issue. Just a happy customer.

Regards

Graeme

I tried to order some stuff there 2 weeks ago.
They won't ship to Australia, & won't accept payment unless you have a USA based CC linked to a USA based paypal account.

Made things about as difficult as they possibly could. Must have been burned by an international order.

Regards

Graeme

I sent an email to Bargain Fitting a couple of months ago and they said that they 'would not' ship to Australia, they said they are anot shipping international at the moment. If any one hears any different let me know as there was a few things i wanted from them also.

I tried to order some stuff there 2 weeks ago.
They won't ship to Australia, & won't accept payment unless you have a USA based CC linked to a USA based paypal account.

Made things about as difficult as they possibly could. Must have been burned by an international order.

How sad. I received 2 orders from them last year and they were fantastic. Have to find
somewhere else.

Regards

Graeme

From their website...

We are sorry but we have suspended shipping outside the US 50 States at this time.
We are overhauling how we handle international transactions and will update this page when we have a better system in place.

mmm didnt read above post.
No wonder they have not replied to my 5+ emails.

I think I have some of the last ones, I ordered 11 through another Sydney wholesaler as T&S never replied to my emails and they delivered 10 and had one on backorder. This was pre christmas and it's still on backorder.

I sent an email to Bargain Fitting a couple of months ago and they said that they 'would not' ship to Australia, they said they are anot shipping international at the moment. If any one hears any different let me know as there was a few things i wanted from them also.
Also on this take note the the Yank stuff is NPT thread not BSP as we have here and I've been informed you never put the 2 theads together as they don't fit each other. So considering all my current thread is BSP I need to source locally. If I was starting from scratch then NPT would be an option.

I've been able to source the T & S Type C 15mm S/S hose tails from HSB (bless his little cotton socks) What now after is 5 x Type F 15mm Male Camlock Adaptor x 15mm Male BSP Thread and 2 x Type A 15mm Male Adaptor x 15mm Female BSP Thread so if you have some spare I'll be happy to hear from you.

Lol, I love it when random stuff occurs.

Just got home and found a package with my remaining camlock in it sitting on the doorstep.

M&S Stainless in Prospect in Sydney, awesome customer service.

Finally got all the parts I was after thanks to hsb and T&S :D

For those interested T&S have finally restocked well on some parts anyway, I know some are still 6 weeks away. Well thats what they told me last week when I ordered

Good stuff Murcluf, glad it's all sorted. Now the real fun begins..

Good stuff Murcluf, glad it's all sorted. Now the real fun begins..
OOOOoooooowwwwwwwWWWWWW you bet ya it does, thanks againg for all your help!!!! :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back