• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: 1/2' Bsp Camlocks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an email to Bargain Fitting a couple of months ago and they said that they 'would not' ship to Australia, they said they are anot shipping international at the moment. If any one hears any different let me know as there was a few things i wanted from them also.

Looks like they're shipping again... been looking at some camlocks and what i want comes in about 30% cheaper than locally inclusive of exchange and shipping.

International ordering is available for Canada, Australia and New Zealand,
US POST OFFICE - Priority Mail International is the only option at this time. We are working to get some flat rate options worked out on the site.
All orders are marked with the true invoice value. We will not mark any orders as a gift. All custom fees and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
All orders are final. No refunds or exchanges. Please contact us before ordering if you have any questions about the use or installation of our kits and parts.
Defective returns are allowed and our standard one year warranty will apply.

The order i'm looking at had a $43.30 shipping.
3x 1/2" SS CAMLOCK F STYLE FITTING QUICK DISCONNECT $3.90ea
2x 1/2" SS CAMLOCK A STYLE QUICK DISCONNECT $3.70ea
5x 1/2" SS CAMLOCK C STYLE FITTING QUICK DISCONNECT $5.95ea
5x 1/2" CAMLOCK SILICONE GASKET $.075ea
US $95.90 delivered

I am amazed how cheap things are over there.
Am tempted but unsure about going NPT fittings. I realise 1/2 inch NPT to BSP is ok but probably better to be consistent where possible.

Am tempted but unsure about going NPT fittings. I realise 1/2 inch NPT to BSP is ok but probably better to be consistent where possible.
As I've learnt not all fitting are the same the difference between NPT & BSP is threading, so best to go all oneway or the other and not to blend both. The other thing is to buy all your camlocks from the same supplier so the parts are matched, as even though part from other manufacturers may look the same but probaly aint the same fit.

As I've learnt not all fitting are the same the difference between NPT & BSP is threading, so best to go all oneway or the other and not to blend both. The other thing is to buy all your camlocks from the same supplier so the parts are matched, as even though part from other manufacturers may look the same but probaly aint the same fit.

Latest posts

Back