Worst Comerical Beer You Had

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carlton Draught in a plastic cup at the footy...say no more.

I finally found a bottle of SNPA on the weekend and was.............underwhelmed ($7.50 a stubby)

Long trip from the states - but some beers travel further and better.

Glad I got two bottles -just in case the first was a dud.

+1 for the TED, XXXX gold in a cup at the footy - Lang Park Light I've heard it called. But what else are you going to drink? Heineken, Asahi - low carb/low flavour.

We found some Foster's Light Ice in the fridge here at work with Sydney Olympics logos allover it a while back. Needless to say it hadn't matured well.

Kev

The Boag's Classic Blonde is pretty shite. It tastes like home-brew, but not in a good way. I'm talking Bi-Lo extract, bag of sugar and high 20's.

Another point for Tooheys Extra Dry. I'd rather throw up my own beer and re-drink it. It would still taste better.

I'd rather throw up my own beer and re-drink it. It would still taste better.

Y'know, every once in a while this link needs to be re-posted...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dig,

You are one disgusting bugger.

My vote for bad beer is the new range of raddler or lime infusion beers. Refreshing yes, beer they are NOT. If beer was supposed to taste like a citrus tree it would. Beer is supposed to be malty and bitter. If you don't like these things then beer is not for you. Go back to drinking Lemon, Lime and Bitters at the gay bar.

Now that I have that off my chest I feel so much better.

Thank you all.

Mountain Goat IPA.
Opened the bottle and it gushed out the top. Taste was baby chuck mixed with cider.
Was within use-by-date.

Some may disagree but any beer avalable to buy in a shop is a commercial beer. Thus this is my choice.

Followed closely by: Barefoot Raddler
AND: Australian-brewed Carlsberg.

MFS.

Coopers DB was a really shitty beer

All of these woosy tasteless yuppie beers do nothing for me either.

A few years back I was at a 21st and all they had was Coronas & West End. After may enlightening drinks I came to the conclusion that if you can ad a slice of lime to make a s**ty Corona drinkable then surely if you try stuff a few wedges in a WE tinny you could make liquid gold! FAIL - DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS...

On another note, the very worst beer would be the mid-strength swill in the plastic cups that I ended up swimming in on the hill at Adelaide Oval a few years back. A quick yak on the way home cleansed my mouth of the taste but it took weeks to clean the stench from what I was wearing.

all of those mass produced ozzie beers dont do much for me, the ones like

+ tooheys new - fermented horse piss

+ VB - fermented horse piss with dog crap in it

+ XXXX - fermented with 1/2 cup cup of used cat litter in every glass

YOU DIRTY ******* :eek:

Thats gonna be hard not to think about when I crack my first home brew tonight.

Maybe you could post it in the other post about not drinking for a month ;)

:D

Canlina Cerzeva from El Salvador which was lurking in a pack of 8 "Premium Imported Beers" which I bought at Liquorland just before Christmas 2006. Tasteless headless slops of the worst type.It was in a 355ml bottle so perhaps that qualified it as Premium.

Definately the funniest thing I have seen this year. :eek: ............. :lol: ......... :eek: ........... :lol:

In AU (Vic): Tui.

In KR: OB.

In US: Everything I tried.

In general: Lovely Valley.

(Please let us move on from the video...) :D

Latest posts

Back