Winkles Brewday 26 Sep

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great day guys, just waiting on Gregs word for a phone in, probably won't be able to get decent mobile coverage so I'll PM you a number Winkle if that's ok and you could PM me yours.

Cheers
Andrew

No problems mate, I'll PM it in the morning (have to figure out which phone works best in the bar). :icon_cheers:

I have one on a lead...

baba_sheep.jpg

I've got that covered.. i know for a fact its Tattooed upside down under Mrs Sqyre's right boob.. so when shes in the mood she just flips it over and love is just a call away...
I will wait untill she is asleep.. then i will jack the end of the bed up untill her boobs flop out the window behind her, then i will quickly runout side with a torch and write it down... Couldn't be simpler...
Unless of course her tit gets snagged in the water tank again... :huh: then i might just have to check her phone... :(

Sqyre.. ;)

and I got Inciders under the other one... :lol:

OK, I'm definitely in.... What can I bring food wise? Any ideas?

Cheers

No sweat Chap Chap, its just me and Campbell with a bunch of cheap German beers at the Bel tonight, what could possibly go wrong :rolleyes: .

famous last words, alwell im off to prep and stuff my fish.
man_carp_a.jpg

(Sch)Bitch :p

None left, you bastards drank it all on me. Tell you what Chappo, I'll bring you an IV for the Xmas swap.....

Cheers

(Sch)Bitch :p

None left, you bastards drank it all on me. Tell you what Chappo, I'll bring you an IV for the Xmas swap.....

Cheers

Don't start toying with my emotions... you know I'm emotionally fragile about beer... :(

Apparently I made a right "Winkle" out of myself on Sunday evening with Gavo and my leave pass has been restricted and revoked to the will of SWMBO.

:lol: I only just caught up with this thread, what a hoot.

I don't know what the problem was, from where I stood you looked absolutely sober to me Chappo. I though I was the psshed one.

Errr... let's just say that I insisted on a roast that I didn't eat because i didn't have the hand eye coordination so shovel it in. Slipped over and into the pool whilst trying to free the kreepy. Then apparently I decided I needed dry clothes so just walked thru the house and stripped off in the robe leaving soaked clothes there in a pile and a trail of water from the back door to the bedroom. Emptied used hop sock in favourite pot plant. Snored the house down. Don't worry SWMBO has a list somewhere of all the crimes committed.

:lol: :lol: ROFL

Mate all I did was eat dinner and couldn't remember what it was the next morning, (apparently it was BBQ rissoles, but I could have sworne it was sausages) and then go to sleep. Woke up with a cracker of a headache at around 3:00am, took some pills and slept blissfully until 7:30 am.

Mrs Gavo just read this and then ROFL.

I'm sooo envious of you guys having brewdays together so often. Have a good one and have a drink for me, not you Chappo you're already in pretty deep. Might have a solo brewday here over the weekend.

Gavo.

Gavo phone beer brother! Best we can do mate, sorry? Would rather you here in the flesh.

For little bloke you can sure tuck tha amber nectar away. Besides I don't think my liver or marriage could last havin' ya around every brew day :lol:

Chappo, you're a dodgy bugger 'aint ya!

:p

Cheers

PS: Seriously, any requests for what I can bring food wise tomorrow? Lager is kegged and carbed, and tasting pretty OK (for a beer with POR in it :ph34r:)...... Will be leaving home around 12:45-1:00 for an arrival of approx 2:45-3:00.

See youse all then :p

No problems mate, I'll PM it in the morning (have to figure out which phone works best in the bar). :icon_cheers:

Perry,
I reckon you could possibly substitute your phone number for the number of a nice Call-For-Sex joint to really make the Bundy Brew Day a much, much happier event (At least amongst the male attendees anyway). :lol:
Don't tell Andrew!

TP

PS ---- NickB ---- Bring prawns. :lol:

Hey Perry i just relised i only have 1/2 a log left for fire wood...
Dont supose you have some firewood floating around at your place i can use?
If not let me know and i will pull out another fence post and chop it up before i leave..

Sqyre.. ;)

Back