Willow 25l Cube Measurment Markings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbrewer76543

Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone have a photo of their 25L Willow cube with measurement markings they can post for me?

I was in a rush to do my first batch and forgot to mark the cube for volumes

The liquid is at a height of 25cm

Cheers :icon_cheers:

My cube weighs 1.3kg. If you weigh your cube then minus the 1.3 should give you an approximate litre rate

Hope that will help

My cube weighs 1.3kg. If you weigh your cube then minus the 1.3 should give you an approximate litre rate

Hope that will help

Very approximate, wort is significantly denser than water. Or course you can still weight it, and by knowing your gravity etc you can do maths to work it out. Unfortunately measuring the height is also flawed as the cube distorts a fair bit when full of wort, and depending on how much air you had to squeeze out etc.

Best bet in my opinion is just to wait for when you dump it into a fermenter get your volume from that.

Edit: Spelling, and I am also assuming you have no-chilled into the cube and are not using it to ferment.

not here sorry, I don't "care" about the volume n the cube.

But when you filled it you should squeeze as much air out as possible.

The next thing to do is work out the volume mathematically, so measure the base then calculate the volume.

Back