• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Whole Sacks Of Grain For Sale, And Other Stuff - Bexley Nsw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewCarey82

"Baron Hardmans" Chief brewer.
Reaction score
Grain Mill - Craftbrewer style non modified. WAITING FOR REPLY BACK FROM FIRST INSTIGATOR IF INTEREST.

3kg's white light malt in sealed 1kg lots(craftbrewers)

Anyone interested PM me.

Giving up due to health reasons + time constraints.

EDITED: 8:23am.

Oooo if only I had the cash.

Would be a good excuse to get the last bits and pieces together to go AG.

PM Sent about mill..

Pok

1 whole sack of JW pils. (sealed)
1 whole sack of JW ale. (sealed)
1/2 sack of JW wheat.
8kg of Vienna.
Grain Mill - Craftbrewer style non modified.
Various other grains, in smallish lots.
Various hops particularly Amarillo, Cascade, Goldings and others over 12 months old but stored vacuum sealed and refrigerated.

Anyone interested PM me.

Hope things turn out for you Drew :)

Rook

Sorry to hear about your health,

What are the prices you want for the full sacks

Chin up DC! All the best!
Cheers
Steve

$40 each for whole sacks, or nearest offer.

Thanks for the commiserations guys, but apparently when I can drink again in two months its low carb beer only, I'll certainly miss my APA's.

With all the small bags of hops and specialty grains for the buyers of sacks the mill ect u will be getting freebies.

$40 each for whole sacks, or nearest offer.

Thanks for the commiserations guys, but apparently when I can drink again in two months its low carb beer only, I'll certainly miss my APA's.

With all the small bags of hops and specialty grains for the buyers of sacks the mill ect u will be getting freebies.

Sorry to hear Drew :( come back healthy soon. ;)

1 whole sack of JW pils. (sealed)
1 whole sack of JW ale. (sealed)
1/2 sack of JW wheat.
8kg of Vienna.
Grain Mill - Craftbrewer style non modified.
Various other grains, in smallish lots.
Various hops particularly Amarillo, Cascade, Goldings and others over 12 months old but stored vacuum sealed and refrigerated.

Anyone interested PM me.

I'll take the sack of Pils malt.

I'll take the ale malt and the Vienna (if it's Weyermann?). I'll take some Amarillo too if you've still got some. :D

Why sell your gear if you are allowed to drink low carb beers in a few months?

You can make a great mid strength alcohol beer. Rather than low carb, aim to drink less. If you want to drink low carb, then brew for low alcohol and mash a bit lower in temp. But most brewers will agree, it is the carb that is where the flavour hides.

Base grain lasts for a few years uncrushed. Specialty grains do not have as good a shelf life, so you may want to move them along.

Damn stu and mike your quick..

vulture_snacking_md_wht.gif

Mill is spoken for, Pils, Ale is spoken for, rest still up for grabs.

Why? If I pay more its a good reason too drink less, while I love the art its too easy too be self indulgent when I pay next too nothing.

Sorry to hear it Mr Amarillo :)

I'll take the half bag of wheat off your hands - $20 cover it? You still around the same place at Bexley, i can come pick up mine and Stu's and make it a bit easier...

Ben,

Stu & mike beat me to the grain by 5 mins. i sentyou a PM re hops about 2, but haven't heard anything yet.

Sorry Crozdog, will do a list tonight mate, but can guarentee close too a kilo if not much more of Amarillo and Cascade and half a kg of Goldings.

I am 3 doors down, PM me for address and yes $20 fine for wheat.

I'll do a summary of the hops tonight and post tomorrow, but noted ur down for Amarillo.

Cheers.

Guys that 3kg of light malt is going for $10, fully sealed and fresh.

Latest posts

Back