Who Would You Have A Beer With?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave Gilmour
Barry Sheen
Neil Armstrong
Shania Twain
Billy Connoly

I reckon that lot could keep me entertained for weeks,

cheers

Browndog

George Costanza (for obvious reasons see below)
Nigella Lawson (for obvious reasons)
Jeff Buckley (so I could cry on his shoulder)
Robbie Williams (in his party days)
Homer Simpson (burp)

costanzanaked.jpg

Looks like today you have found your friends and their all in your head and if you were on a plain you would not complain that it is alright to eat fish because they dont have any feelings. Hey wait, I have a new complaint, forever in debt to your priceless advice.

yes as i'm underneath a bridge and the top has sprung a leak. you know i tried so hard to have a father but instead i had a dad, oh me, do re me, rape me, wtf... :lol: god i love Nirvana, you know your right

Aaron

Jello Biafra! :super:

"I want to be a drug sniffing dog!"
"I want to be a San Francisco cop!"

Great choice there Tony!

Anyway, having a beer with media "personalities" is a bit out of my zone as I don't were makeup, don't shave very often and I listen to Triple J.

My choices of people to have a beer with just don't rate a mention, however, being an admirer of female bodies (naked), there are many people I would like to see naked drinking beer, But that's off-topic!

Here is a list,

The woman across the road (naked)
Any ABC employee chick that's not a Lesbian (naked of course, but will never happen)
My woman (naked on demand)
All you guys with your clothes ON

Yep it goes...

Cook
Chat [And laugh and be fat!]
Cook
Chat [About cars]
Cook

Not a bad choice really ;)

I just dont see where the beer is drunk???

HA!

Nah im in IT.

I just like food. I dont think there is anything better than beer and good food lol.

Frank LLoyd Wright (architect)
Grant Featherston ( legendary Aussie furniture designer)
Metallica
Miranda Kerr
Gordon Ramsay can cook for us then sit down for a chat

Howard Stern
Gabby Johnson (Authentic Frontier Gibberish)
Christopher Columbus
Nigella
My Brother

A few votes for Jeff Buckley I see, but I would much rather have a beer with his old man Tim. A much better musician and songwriter IMO and I suspect more fun at the bar :D

His album Greetings From LA was a seminal work.

Cheers,
Jake

Fkn seems a fkn lot of members fkn want to have a fkn beer with fkn Gordon fkn Ramsay. I think they want to have a showdown to see how many F!*?'s they can get in a conversation and beat his record. Every fkn second fkn word would be fkn swearing. :p

Fkn seems a fkn lot of members fkn want to have a fkn beer with fkn Gordon fkn Ramsay. I think they want to have a showdown to see how many F!*?'s they can get in a conversation and beat his record. Every fkn second fkn work would be fkn swearing. :p

Funny Farkin stuff there :D

Wife
Best mate
Wife's best mate
Charles Mingus (wife plays Bass)
Jamil Zainachef (he can bring the beer)

1- Woodrow Wilson- I spent a long time researching him last year, I really admire him

2- Gough Whitlam- Landmark PM, 'nuff said

3- Francis Fukuyama- Purveyor of "realistic Wilsonianism", it will be interesting to be involved in a three-way debate between me, him and Woodrow over Fukuyama's concept of "multi-multilateralism"

4- Napoleon- The man who introduced the idea of nationalism to the world. I just want to ask him: WHY??

5- Mick Molloy- Well, we need SOMEONE to lighten the mood a little.

A few votes for Jeff Buckley I see, but I would much rather have a beer with his old man Tim. A much better musician and songwriter IMO and I suspect more fun at the bar :D

His album Greetings From LA was a seminal work.

Cheers,
Jake
Yep you got a point there Jake never listened to Tim until a listened to Jeff who I think is one of the most experimental musicians of his short time. Quite amazing similarities to his fathers life who he probably didnt really know.
Listeneing to sketches of my sweetheart the drunk at the moment. This thread has got me listening to all my favs again. Good work Tony :icon_chickcheers: .
Cheers Brad

1 --- Sophia Loren
2 --- Dolly Parton
3 --- Jane Mansfield
4 --- Elke Sommers
5 --- Marilyn Monroe
Not necessarily in that order. :lol:

First reserve --- Samantha Armytage. :icon_drool2: That sheila on Weekend Sunrise.

TP :beer:

PS --- Plenty more but that's just off the top of my head.
PPS --- The only time to have a beer with Hitler is just before you pull the leaver on the scaffold & even then make his VB.

1 --- Sophia Loren
2 --- Dolly Parton
3 --- Jane Mansfield
4 --- Elke Sommers
5 --- Marilyn Monroe
Not necessarily in that order. :lol:

First reserve --- Samantha Armytage. :icon_drool2: That sheila on Weekend Sunrise.

TP :beer:

PS --- Plenty more but that's just off the top of my head.
PPS --- The only time to have a beer with Hitler is just before you pull the leaver on the scaffold & even then make his VB.

Come on Pete its who you want to have a beer with...... not shag :lol:

Cheers Brad

<chopped>
4- Napoleon- The man who introduced the idea of nationalism to the world. I just want to ask him: WHY??
</chopped)
I think it suited him to achieve his goals, and that's it. He may have been a deep thinker, but he was first and foremost a megalomaniac.

Just my opinion.
Les

Back