Who Would You Have A Beer With?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear another one with issues :)

My Grandfather, the first generation brewer in our family.

Mine would be:

Peter Brock
Whinston Churchill
Henry Rollins
Kurt Cobain
Jamie Oliver

mine would be very simillar,

Kurt Cobain (what a genius)
Jamie Oliver
My Dad(died 16 years ago would be nice to ask him some questions)
Nikola Tesla
Douglas Adams

well there ya have it

mine would be very simillar,

Kurt Cobain (what a genius)
Jamie Oliver
My Dad(died 16 years ago would be nice to ask him some questions)
Nikola Tesla
Douglas Adams

well there ya have it

just reading others replies and i really dont think 5 is enough lol someone mentioned Jeff Buckley (would have to live a sin e of course) another mentioned Jim Morrison, one hell of a poet, there's also Edgar Allen Poe to think off and many many more, lol there should be a book on "1001 People, Living or Dead, You Must Have a Beer With Before You Die" and theres my list lol

Aaron

Well just watched Nirvana's Smells like teen spirit on rage.

With goose bumps on my arms and tears in my eyes i say Kirt Cobain at No.1

I have heard that song........ that whole album 7 thousand times and it still brings up every emotion known to man!

A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Deniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal....!

1.) My pop

2.) My grandfather

3.) Andrew johns

4.) Mark occhilupo

5.) My best mate ( lives in qld, poor bloke )

Russ Meyer

and 4 of hes favorite models

:icon_chickcheers:

Kurt Cobain
Dime
Joe Satrianni
Zeppelin (bring back bonham)
Ozzy just for the laugh!!!

Michael Schumacher
Bill Gates
Koffi Annan
Voltaire
Da Vinci

Jesus
Allah......the guy has been seriously mis-quoted
Steve Waugh
Peter Fitzsimmons
Tibby Cotter

God (even though I dont believe there is one) so I can punch in square in the nose for taking my son.

Hello all,

I love the topic, there are so many people I would love to get on the sauce with for a "no bullshit" chat. But, if it can only be five, I would go:

1 Al Jourgensen

2 GG Allin

3 Ghandi

4 My deceased Grandfather

5 Rob Zombie

Regards, Heathen

Well just watched Nirvana's Smells like teen spirit on rage.

With goose bumps on my arms and tears in my eyes i say Kirt Cobain at No.1

I have heard that song........ that whole album 7 thousand times and it still brings up every emotion known to man!

A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Denial....A Deniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal....!

:super: Lithium Lager anybody? At least the glass ain't gunna crack.

Warren -

1. Richard Dawkins
2. Marcos Ambrose
3. Jerry Ryan (mmmm)
4. Long gone ancestors
5. Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens)

This is a ripper of a thread - and good one to the person who suggested Nikola Tesla, was thinking of him myself.

I reckon I'd go...

James Watts [Steam engine? Hell yeah, bring on the stories from back in the day!]
Mr Delorean [As in one-time power-to-weight limit bucking chief of GM]
Plato [Reckon he's picked up English along the way? Philosophers are cool.]
Jonny H [Because I reckon it'd be interesting, plus I've always liked the guy]
Jennifer Love Hewitt [Can somone give me a 'hell yeah'? :icon_drool2:]

Cheers - boingk

maggie thatcher - so I could punch the bitch in the throat and watch her slowly die.
edwina curry - so I could punch the bitch in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Uncle Joe (Stalin) - so he could punch the bitch (maggie)in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Arthur Skargill - so he could punch the bitch (maggie)in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Courtney Cox - cos she's so hot, on that show. I mean, of course she is. Seriously.

**** yeah butters :beerbang: I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read that!

Billy Brag
Frank Black
Eddie Spaghetti
The Reverend
Kim Deal (I don't care she's still hot by default)

Kurt gets bumped, due to being both dead and stoned, not good for conversation.

maggie thatcher - so I could punch the bitch in the throat and watch her slowly die.
edwina curry - so I could punch the bitch in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Uncle Joe (Stalin) - so he could punch the bitch (maggie)in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Arthur Skargill - so he could punch the bitch (maggie)in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Courtney Cox - cos she's so hot, on that show. I mean, of course she is. Seriously.

:icon_offtopic: nice choice butters......its because of thatcher that im here (used to call myself a thatcher isylum seeker). I was days away from jail for not paying her Poll Tax. Thanks Thatcher you old slapper!

Dave Grohl
Neal Stephenson
Sir Richard Francis Burton

Some interesting conversations to be had there

Back