Who Rides A Motorcycle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of the admin assistants that used to work for me, her husband restored an old euro scooter and is now worth a few bob. I could find out the place that he ordered the specialty parts from if you decide to go down the restoration route.

Just a couple more pics of my TLR :)

DSC_0135.JPG

DSC_0752.JPG

DSC_0753.JPG

DSC_0775.JPG

DSC_0778.JPG

I think we need an AHB MC. overclockers AU (a computer geek forum, whom I know some members here lurk around) has a motorcucle club, so why shouldn't we?

Anyone keen for an annual ride over a long weekend with stops in towns with quality microbreweries? we just need someone to make a pannier-mounted keg system, and we'll be set.

Top idea.
The annual beer butt chicken hop run. I'm sure we can get a better name than that.

Someone can design the mc design.

Top idea.
The annual beer butt chicken hop run. I'm sure we can get a better name than that.

Someone can design the mc design.

I'd be keen for a run down through Victoria and the snowy mountains in Spring sometime (oct long weekend?) - I stayed at bright last time I was there on a bike - there is a micro there, but I wasn't really blown away by their beer.

Yackandandah to Bright is meant to be a great ride. I driven between beechworth and bright (i think it was beechworth) and that was beautiful.
once in Bright, head off up to the top of Mt Buffalo.

lots of fun to be had

Hmmm something like this will require careful planning, so that at the END of each days riding we end up at the microbrewery otherwise it will just be messy :D

My toy...

10229_179645435599_652215599_4210792_5479209_n.jpg

Much more fun than the 08 R1 i traded in to get this instead :)

My toy...

10229_179645435599_652215599_4210792_5479209_n.jpg

Much more fun than the 08 R1 i traded in to get this instead :)

I would luuuurve to have a crack at one of those!!!

I'm almost convinced my next bike will be a motard of some description :super:

Here's the latest one to land in the stable, actualy soon to be the only one as the Duc and Honda are being shown the door.
I picked it up last Friday in a 13 hour round trip drive a thon from Sydney to Wodonga. By the time I got home, I needed a large stiff drink and to sit quietly for a few minutes..

Here the big boy is on Saturday, freshly muddied up on a bush track up near Bilpin.
Photo is a little on the shitty side, but you get that when your phone has been sitting in your sodden pocket all morning.
Believe the hype, these things are in a class of their own..

Picture045-2.jpg

My first superbike school/track day yesterday with the buell. no crashes, and corrected some fundamental errors I've been making over the past 8 years of riding motorbikes. Expensive, but recomended.
080610JPM_562.jpg

My first superbike school/track day yesterday with the buell. no crashes, and corrected some fundamental errors I've been making over the past 8 years of riding motorbikes. Expensive, but recomended.

Cool, track days rock.

What have you got there, the 1125 R ? Where abouts is that, looks a little like turn 3 at the creek to me.

Though I could be wrong on both counts..

Cool, track days rock.

What have you got there, the 1125 R ? Where abouts is that, looks a little like turn 3 at the creek to me.

Though I could be wrong on both counts..

Yep - that's my 1125R (which I fell even more in love with during the course of the day) - and the corner is somewhere beween 2 and 9 on Eastern Creek - I think.

did maybe 25+ laps, and couldn't nail turn 2 a single time - damn double apexes.

Thought i would post a few pics of my bike.
This is what it looked like first day i got it, 09drz400e

25079_111340432214445_100000154664954_279741_2298805_n.jpg

I changed a heap of bits for riding in the bush and added some more new parts this week too!

37823_145667365448418_100000154664954_470323_7783497_n.jpg

37823_145667368781751_100000154664954_470324_5669119_n.jpg

Way to much fun to ride, now i have 2 bikes! Only a quick changeover to get on the dirt again.

Cheers
KHB

Wacko, another Bueller :icon_chickcheers:
Gotta love a Buell
Perhaps I know you through another forum ?
I`m an air cooled man myself
Heres mine :

100_2323.JPG

100_2339.JPG

080610JPM_562.jpg

KHB: I love a good 'tard, they are so much fun.

I just bought another bike, this time a 1996 Kwaka ZX-7R. I'm still in Zambia so haven't even seen it, but I needed something for country runs, as my geared down naked is brilliant around town, but not much fun at over highway speeds.

My TRX-850 is up for sale. It is a great bike, but I just don't have the time to ride it.

I used to work at MCA in Sydney. It includes around $2,500 of extras. Individual items include Staintune exhaust, alarm, workshop manual, carbon fibre rear hugger, carbon fibre tank protector, carbon fibre triple clamp protector, engine cowl, smaller front sprocket, braided brakes (front and back), sheepskin seat covers, DynoJet air filter and ventura rack. I've also got the DynoJet jet kit which was never installed. Besides all the accessories, the bike has 11 months rego, new Bridgestone BT014 front tyre and near new Bridgestone BT014 rear tyre. It also has a new battery and new rubber footpeg grips.

Its a 99 model with 50,000 km's (mostly country travel). One superbike school day (hence photo).

Let me know if you (or anyone) are interested.

Whilst I mentioned selling my bike a few years ago, it was merely a show to appease the wife. The time has now come to get serious about it. I had some interest 2 months ago when it was advertised for $5,500, however it wasn't running well (the problem has since been fixed). I want a quick sale so I'd take $4,300.

PM me if you're interested because I won't be checking here too often.

View attachment trx.bmp

Latest posts

Back