Who Put There Name Down

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katherine

Reaction score
Just thought I would start another thread as it may be missed.

Anybody that did put there name down for the BIGGEST BREW DAY 2009 but didnt end up brewing can you please let me know so i can take your name of the list...

Thank you

Katie

Hi Katie,

I did put my name down on the original original thread when it was just to check interest...

Then realised I would not be able to take part and didn't get involved/follow following threads after that.

Sorry I couldn't be a part of it, congratulations on achieving a great final result!

I am not sure if I am on the final list or not but thought I would let you know anyway...

Cheers

:icon_cheers:

Hi Katie,

I'm on the list of people who didn't brew (though my equipment was still used on the brew day!). Ended up having to fly to Canberra for a funeral :(

Thankfully Brendo was able to handle the day on his own!

Cheers SJ

Hi Katie,

I did put my name down on the original original thread when it was just to check interest...

Then realised I would not be able to take part and didn't get involved/follow following threads after that.

Sorry I couldn't be a part of it, congratulations on achieving a great final result!

I am not sure if I am on the final list or not but thought I would let you know anyway...

Cheers

:icon_cheers:

No worries Cocko thank you for letting me know

Hi Katie,

I'm on the list of people who didn't brew (though my equipment was still used on the brew day!). Ended up having to fly to Canberra for a funeral :(

Thankfully Brendo was able to handle the day on his own!

Cheers SJ

Cheers SJ... Brendo did a great job...

Hello katie,

Didn't end up brewing but did collect some donations to the cause, how do I get the money to the cause? Still through the website?

No worries but thank you for the donations...

linky

the websites will be open for some time.

You probably should have put this under "AHB Meetings", you'd get more hits if it appears in the latest threads list...

Theres still quite a few people on my spreadsheet that im not quite sure if they brewed or not...

Please help

Hey Katie,

I didnt get to brew unfortunately due to going away, id like to donate $1 per litre for what I brewed yesterday, which was about 40ltrs... So $40........................ :unsure:

:beerbang: CB

Hey Katie,

I didnt get to brew unfortunately due to going away, id like to donate $1 per litre for what I brewed yesterday, which was about 40ltrs... So $40........................ :unsure:

:beerbang: CB

top stuff CB, ill put your name back down on the list... once again another generous brewer... x

Latest posts

Back