White Rabbit Brewery, Healesville.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reviving this thread. Looks like White Rabbit Brewery (Little Creatures Owned in Healesville) is getting closer to opening!

Just spotted this:
Cellar Door Manager Job

Looks like they've gotta get someone to serve the beers first though.

Hopper.

We have a Twitter going now that we'll use for newsy updates during this commissioning phase and will link to our web page once that is built. Twitterers can search for whiterabbitbeer.

Wow, single file traffic for 5 km`s, hmmm " The Rabbits open" NO. Bloody easter traffic.
All looks full steam ahead there Dig, still on track?

Yeah, getting there mate. We've done some trial work and we're happy with how things are coming along. Fit-out of the venue is looking good. End of the month perhaps?

It's different. You walk right into the middle of the brewery and you're an arm's length away from the smell and the noise and the activity. It'll be very excellent for beer heads... You'll spend an hour with a mate just pointing at stuff and saying, "Wow, check out their [insert cool brewery item]." Others may not care or notice how unique it is.

Sounds good Dig looking forward to pointing out all the bling to my non-brewing mates and watching their blank expressions! :lol:

Not to mention enjoying the brews of course!

Hopper.

Post when it opens i will be sure to drop in with a brewhead mate for a few coldies

Hi,

Just wondering, is the White Rabbit a brew pub or a brewery?

AND

Will the beer you brew be bottled and available in Sydney?

Thanks!

It's both. I'm sure the packaged product will make it up to sydney, but it'll be a little while off yet.

I look forward to a tasting come Friday afternoon on my way 2nd home Eildon.

What house brews are on top?

edit, dont do twitter, what is it, never mind :D

TAP

House brew on tap is... wait for it... White Rabbit Ale. It's currently going through some refinements but still tasting pretty good. We'll be doing more refining tomorrow :) If you drop in early enough on Friday, say hi to the bloke with the mullet.

It's Healesville, Jayse. Gotta fit in with the locals!

It's Healesville, Jayse. Gotta fit in with the locals!

I don't think you can get away with that reasoning unless you were brewing cheap yellow fizzy swill :huh:

Anyway love the twitpix, looks awesome.

This is great news. It's on my hit list now. Doing the Mountain Goat and Jamiesons this month already. And now this comes on board! Going to be a big craftbrew month! :super:

Hopper.

Aaaaagh!

WhiteRabbit isn't listed with a phone number anywhere. Not in whitepages online, not in a google search, nada.

All I can find from DFSFFS is http://twitter.com/WhiteRabbitBeer and this says nothing about trading hours.

Plenty of info on location.

When are you open guys? Anyone who's been or are in the areas, are they open Friday night?

Hopper.

Aaaaagh!

WhiteRabbit isn't listed with a phone number anywhere. Not in whitepages online, not in a google search, nada.

All I can find from DFSFFS is http://twitter.com/WhiteRabbitBeer and this says nothing about trading hours.

Plenty of info on location.

When are you open guys? Anyone who's been or are in the areas, are they open Friday night?

Hopper.

Contact info and map can be found here:
http://www.pint.com.au/links/commercialbre...whiterabbit.htm

I think they are open 7 days, but not sure what time they close.

Cheers
Ben

Cheers Bhami,

PM'd a couple of guys from higher up this thread and they've confirmed the White Rabbit is open till 10pm tonite so I'm there :icon_drunk: .

Will post these details for interested parties that some mates have dug up as their website doesn't appear to be running yet, or not operating on Mac's Safari or Firefox:

White Rabbit Brewery

316 Maroondah Hwy
Healesville, Vic, 3777
Ph. (03) 5962 6516
Melways Ref. 270 D12
Features: Open fermented beer. One beverage currently (White Rabbit).

Opening Hours: Open Daily (Ring for times)

Thanks!

Back