White Rabbit Brewery, Healesville.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dig

Reaction score
Well, the sign is up and the building is up... guess we don't have to be quite so 'secret squirrel' about it anymore.
front-1.jpg

The gear is on its way and we should be cranking by the end of the year. Getting excited now.

Sounds great! I cant wait to see (and taste) the fruits of your labor. :icon_cheers:

Its great to see another Victorian micro kick off. Too bad you're saturating the market before I can get in there! If only i had the capital! *sigh*.

I guess I'm stuck with working for the corporate machine for some time to come.

nice one dig. be sure to let us vic crew no when she opens so we can head up there for a session.

know of another local that just opened, not too sure if im allowed to say anything yet but they had a article in the local (heidelberger) rag about it.

Well, the sign is up and the building is up... guess we don't have to be quite so 'secret squirrel' about it anymore.

The gear is on its way and we should be cranking by the end of the year. Getting excited now.

Hmmmm... interesting - love the idea of having another micro-brew in my neck of the woods.

Something I would love to do myself - but capital and experience hold me back to dreams at this stage.

Good luck with it Dig - looking forward to seeing and tasting the results once you are up and running :0)

Brendo

hi i was toldby a certain someone that this was going to be a little creatures venue..... is that not the case? seeing as giant steps next door is owned by LC and its standing room only it would make sense to expand but i may be wrong... ive been wrong once before

seeing as giant steps next door is owned by LC

I don't think it is. Phil Sexton and his family own it. He once owned LC, I am not sure if he still is part owner of LC, on the board or a consultant. He also once owned Devil's Lair.

I am pretty sure LC don't own Giant Steps.

LC is a public listed company and Giant steps is a privately owned family company

DiG can you clarify?

hmmmm... even the people at GS's told me it would be.... but maybe now they're laughing saying remember that dickhead we convinced that LC ect ect... <_<

ohh, just to clarify I am saying that GS is not owned by LC, but I have heard that the white rabbit is....

anyway when DiG gets back on here he will clarify.

we should go there to drink and clarify....... maybe just drink

or go on a mission to sus it out dress up and disguise ourselves.... :ph34r:

Kirem's right, GS is Phil's baby. He still owns some Little World Beverage shares, but so do many others.

White Rabbit is a LWB brewery, as too is LC. We will not be making LC beers at White Rabbit.

Does this mean you will be able to produce more than 500 ml per person for the Sandgroper Christmas case this year Kai?

::shakes magic 8-ball::

Outlook hazy, please try again later

Does this mean you will be able to produce more than 500 ml per person for the Sandgroper Christmas case this year Kai?
::shakes magic 8-ball::
Outlook hazy, please try again later
Does this mean we Christmas case participants could become unwitting test pilots from one of Kai's new offerings :ph34r: :p

So DIG, are we open fermenting in squares at this lovelly Stew??

Rumours, rumours i hear...

So DIG, are we open fermenting in squares at this lovelly Stew??

Rumours, rumours i hear...

When we're open, everyone's welcome to come and have a beer and a look around. I can confirm that the floors will be a nice red colour.

Does this mean we Christmas case participants could become unwitting test pilots from one of Kai's new offerings :ph34r: :p

Not if my bottles are too small!

Not if my bottles are too small!
Actually your CACA was a really nice beer so I can forgive you it was everything that mine was meant to be but wasn't, if it had been Poopy CACA then that may have been another story

Latest posts

Back