Where Can I Get A Decent Beer Near Caloundra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerbuoy

Reaction score
Hey folks

I'm heading down to Caloundra, Sunny Coast for a week. Is there anywhere close by I can get a good beer. On tap would be nice but if there is a good bottle shop that'll do.

Cheers

Sunshine Coast Brewery at Kunda Park - BYO driver B) .

Welcome anytime Beerbouy. :beer:
As mentioned the Sunshine Coast Brewery out at Kunda Park is the only craft brewery in these parts With Dan Murphy's At Kawana & First Choice (I think it is?) over at M'dore good for bottles.
PM me if interested in free beer.

And all these nice compiments are going to my head. :rolleyes:
Just PM'd you Chap Chap. :icon_cheers:

T

I would go and visit TP if in the area. Just don't muck around with the rolla-door... TP gets alittle edgy :lol:

No mate you deserve the praises so shut the hell up! <_< :)

Just PM'd you Chap Chap.

T

Yes yes I know!

Welcome anytime Beerbouy. :beer:
As mentioned the Sunshine Coast Brewery out at Kunda Park is the only craft brewery in these parts With Dan Murphy's At Kawana & First Choice (I think it is?) over at M'dore good for bottles.
PM me if interested in free beer.

And all these nice compiments are going to my head. :rolleyes:
Just PM'd you Chap Chap. :icon_cheers:

T
Thanks heaps TP. I'll have to gently put that one past SWMBO. I spent my last holiday on a boat while she worked so this one is to make up for it. There's a good chance I'll get my nuts handed to me on a plate if I mention this but hey! I prefer beer to having kids anyway.

I'll check out Sunshine Coast Brewery. I could probably manage to take SWMBO there for "Lunch" :ph34r:

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back