What's your Real Ale name?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peeler's Pale Pheasant Fancier!

Weaver's Zesty Rabbit Worrier, at least its not a sheep.

Fisher's Ruby Goat Botherer

I'm planning to brew an ESB soon too, I think I just found its name...

Coopers Smooth Pheasant Slurper.

Drop the 'Pheasant' and it sounds quite delectable.

Weavers Ruby Toad Slurper.

I dunno if I'm incontinent or if this thread is a funny as my wet pants would indicate.

I'm spewing mine wasn't Shepherd's Best Goat Shagger.

Thumbs up for making me laugh Carlos the Gerbil - Maybe choose a name from the list next time?

Fisher's Special Cow Licker.... Not sure if I'd order a pint of it. But if the internet says that what it's called, what choice do I have? Thanks internet.

I can't view the original post. May be blocked at work... but I once brewed a Strong Ale spiced with vanilla and cinnamon.

With a vague awareness that certain spices and food flavours can be tasted in human ejaculate, I happily christened this beer "Oude Kumwadde".

I found a bottle the other day and the flavourings have now subsided, so does that mean that I have to change the name?

Les out

Very clever naming system.
Cloggers Nutty Badger Beater for me.
I have Clogged
a few things in my time,some people would agree that I am Nuts ,never seen a Badger and as for Beater ,well there was this time as a pre pubescent teenager I found this magazine and.....

Back