Whats Your Favorite Morning Kids Cartoon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you been drinking VB mate?

The new GO channel shows Flintstones and Jetsons every day. Yabba dabba doo.

My kids are now old enough to like good cartoons like Spongebob Squarepants and the classic Looney Toons. Too bad that all the violence from the Looney Toons cartoons was cut out 30 years ago.

Cartoons I can't stand: Dora the Explorer, Diego the what-the-hell-ever-he-is-Dora-takeoff, Little Bear (god it sucks), and the Berenstain Bears (no one in that cartoon has a name - they're all actually named mother, father, sister, brother, etc). :icon_vomit:

I don't mind that Ben 10 thingo. Can't stand Dora the Hora

I'm a fan of the Wotwots, Jibber Jabber and have now got the little one watching Looney tunes and Tom and Jerry on boomerang....

Dora/Wiggles/Yo Gabber Gabber are banned from my house.

I can't stand that show with the bald, glasses-wearing dickhead that thinks he's funny and a big player on the stock market, and that smiling, ditzy blonde lady who is always so happy it makes my stomach turn.

Oh, cartoons... Spongebob.

Althought not a cartoon, I like to watch the girls from Hi-5....... :icon_drool2:

You just made me remember that there were new Hi-5 girls and was inspired to head towards google for some odd reason.

Man, those chicks are pretty ordinary.

You just made me remember that there were new Hi-5 girls and was inspired to head towards google for some odd reason.

Man, those chicks are pretty ordinary.
We've got numerous Hi-5 dvd's. It's funny to watch Kelly's weigh fluctuate with each dvd.
I wonder how much airbrushing Ralph used...
The disney movie Enchanted has been getting a workout at our place...
Wiggles.... The new yellow one, Sam, needs a swift uppercut.

What's worst is that I remember their names now. :rolleyes:

My kids love the old looney tunes cartoons ( no skool like the old skool :beerbang: )
But my favourite atm is Dragon Booster, and yes Yo Gabba Gabba is definately banned at my house, i swear to god tv is trying to make mumbling idiots out of our kids, its a real insult to there intellamagence .

Yo Gabba Gabba (or "Yo-Yo-Go-Go" in my 2 year old's parlance) isn't really targeted at pre-schoolers.

It's actually targeted at the early 20-somethings who have just come home from a big dance party and still tripping out on the evenings substance abuse.

Jibber Jabber
Sean the sheep (when it is on)
Ben10
Sponge Bob Square pants

Sponge bob and sean the sheep seem to have a lot of adult humour that the kids dont get

I miss the cartoons that were around when I was a kid. Stuff like Angry Beavers and Real Monsters, they kicked arse!

Not kid oriented, I don't mind Futurama. Also the intro from King of the Hill is pretty classic, even if the actual show is little more than an animated sitcom.

- boingk

Angry Beavers, now theres a damn funnt cartoon!!!! Up there with Pinky and the Brain.

And for the not so kiddy oriented..... Duckman!

But as for kiddy cartoons, Kim Possible is one i don't mind too much.

Cheers SJ

Angry Beavers, now theres a damn funnt cartoon!!!! Up there with Pinky and the Brain.

And for the not so kiddy oriented..... Duckman!

But as for kiddy cartoons, Kim Possible is one i don't mind too much.

Cheers SJ

Yup Angry Beavers, Daggit and Norbert. Awesome.

Rockos Modern life used to be a favourite, but its not on much anymore, if at all.

Course, Ren & Stimpy, not on anymore either.

Rocko's Modern Life! Forgot that one, pure gold!! Rocko, Spunky, Heffe

Nice one FJ!

Cheers SJ

Back