Whats Your Favorite Morning Kids Cartoon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the little ones gave me a Shaun the Sheep DVD for Christmas last year. Very funny viewing. Unfortunately she is hooked on Fairies, so Shaun only gets limited viewing!

Cheers SJ

I miss the cartoons that were around when I was a kid. Stuff like Angry Beavers and Real Monsters, they kicked arse!

Not kid oriented, I don't mind Futurama. Also the intro from King of the Hill is pretty classic, even if the actual show is little more than an animated sitcom.

- boingk
I've been watching King of The Hill on the personal TV's on the machines at my gym. It's always on when i'm there. Pretty damn funny when you give it a chance.

Spongebobs our favourite.
Catdogs a good one too.
The one thats totally banned in our house is the Backyardigans! Absolutely hate it with a passion. Bunch of little animals that go off on adventures that cannot speak one word without bursting into some completely gay song (and dance)....

I so love the Tweedlebugs from Sesame Street

They are so cool.. :super:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed, Edd & Eddy!!! funny as.
And Fraggle Rock. Classic.

Lefty

Shaun the sheep, closely followed by The wotwots and Walace and gromit.

cheers

Browndog

How about what they have done to bill and ben the flowerpot men...

Sea Princesses.

...I don't have any kids. May or may not be collecting the whole series :ph34r:

Shaun the sheep :super: even my old man loves it.
its a kind of magic. probably becuase the theme song is queen. although strangely enough there is something appealing about the mother :ph34r:
shrek I, II, III get a bashing as does Monsters Inc

the kids get limited tv. they go thru phases of what they like and dont like. unfortunately that includes Dora.

I used to sit down to Astroboy each morning before school. And school holidays were early morning viewings of Mighty Mouse, Secret Squirrel, Huckleberry Hound, Tom and Jerry, a few years on came Captain Caveman and lets not forget Saturday arv Roadrunner.

Yeah, I didn't read the thread either.

Back