What's Your Dog Called

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My (now sadly ex) neighbour's staffie is called Toby - ie spill beer on the floor and it will hold more than your average mug.

My energetic collie's name is Bonnie, no idea where the name came from.

IMG_0292.JPG

My cousin had a litter of labrador puppies a few years ago, she called one of the males Buddy, and another Tubby, father's name was Rah.

I got two dogs.

Ones a German Short Haired Pointer... her name is Piper... named after that chick on that Charmed show. (my step-dad was obsessed with that show)

The other is a Dalmatian... Her name is Zoe... dont really know where that name came from...

And his first toy?
A plastic beer bottle :party: He'll be OK no matter his name :lol:

Batz

:lol:
My 7yr old daughter picked that out ...I can't begin to guess what influenced her decision?? :D

The pet names are great thanks guys. Keep 'em comin'!

My last dog was a German Shephard x Collie called Zephyr. Beautiful dog, very smart and full on (at least in his younger years).

Your pup looks like he'll be a proud dog, so I'd go with something like "Roy".

Staffys are awesome dogs mate,there very affectionate and smart to. Im currently on the hunt for another one. I have a staffy X Bull terrier
i was going to call my staffy "cooper"

But in the end i settled on calling him boss.

View attachment 13338

gotta say, i HATE a dog called "boss"! i mean, who is the leader in the relationship?? it's the most cliche'd bogan name for a staffy (bogan dog) that i have ever heard, but hey whatever blows your skirt up....

Gotta say, at the moment I'm leaning towards "Nelson" ...which would become Nells or Nellsie, or Sebastian ...which would become Baz or Bazza.

x__Small_.jpg

gotta say, i HATE a dog called "boss"! i mean, who is the leader in the relationship?? it's the most cliche'd bogan name for a staffy (bogan dog) that i have ever heard, but hey whatever blows your skirt up....

hmmm.... Its only a dog :lol: and there are reasons behind it :rolleyes:

Great looking dog jimmy. I like the name nelson

cheers kingy

Zeak,
They zeak 'im here and they zeak 'im there...

His a half blind maltese TERROR

The cat got his right eye...
Cats dead....of old age, of course...

What has this got to do with beer?

He loves it.

Our beagle is named Summer after the hot chick in The OC. Not my choice, but it is a girl. Not really a good name for a male staffy though.

esky.JPG

I've got Belgian Shepherds. A thirteen year old red Terveuren bitch called Escher and a five year old grey Terv dog called Basil. We've always had and probably always will have Belgians, they're a pretty special breed. Our last one was a Groenendael bitch called Kafka. Don't have any pics of my dogs on this lappy, so I give you Google Images.

Here are two of the three dogs i have, well my parents have now as i moved out years ago.
Australian Blue Cattle dog named - Chyna :D
Cattle Cross - named Cindy
17321575387.jpg
The Blue is a brilliant dog, smart loyal and great temprement. Cattle dogs are a great breed.

Name it "stains".

Then when you call it it wil be.

"stains, come stains" :blink: :huh:

Classic :D !!

Liking Nelson, after the Nelson Sauvin hop presumably ?

My dogs are named Oscar and Lucy, and I'm naming my bar after Oscar, Oscar's Alehouse.

I've always liked Wingnut for a dog name.

BB

I had a pet snake called Trousers (trouser snake). So when I got a dog I named it Undies. We also have another called Buddy. I wanted to call him Skid marks but the kids would not allow it.

jimmysuperlative,

With a black body,and white on the head, you've got to call him

"Guinness"

He'd have the same soothing effect on your nerves, with him walking the fences at night

Latest posts

Back