Whats The Height Of Your Bar?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kramer

Reaction score
I tried to search for it as I have seen it on here somewhere else? But all I need to know is what height should the average bar be?

Cheers Kramer.

Kramer said:
I tried to search for it as I have seen it on here somewhere else? But all I need to know is what height should the average bar be?

Cheers Kramer.
[post="101679"][/post]​

About 6 inches I think :D

I would make it what ever height is comfortable for you to lean against with your elbow... if thats uncomfortable for everyone else tuff :p

ok - it all depends...

But the front shelf of my bar is 300 wide protrudes out 145mm from the upright support and is 1100 high.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the replies, I will try it out at 1300 then if its too big I can always cut it down some more! Its an old counter out of a chemist but its about 1700 high so it needs to be cut down some! The bit I cut off will become the shelf behind the bar!

Cheers Kramer.

Darren said:
[post="101680"][/post]​

I must be well above average then :super: :lol:

beer bar size equals being able to sit on a bar stool and lean on it comfortably, certainly needs a bit protruding out so you have knee room underneath.
Just don't forget the TAB machine. :D

Sonic brew
Jayse

jayse said:
Darren said:
[post="101680"][/post]​

I must be well above average then :super: :lol:

Sonic brew
Jayse
[post="101722"][/post]​

Not me jayse, I thought that was the average. Me, a cigarette lighter would put me to shame :eek:

Kramer said:

Cheers Kramer.
[post="101679"][/post]​
All depends on yor stools. I'm working on 1100mm.

Latest posts

Back