Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit of late night beernography blokes, good work Australia, enjoyed this today and was totally blown away by this Australian (Belgian) strong beauty truelly nectar of the gods. Three cheers for Murrays bloody fantastic
IMG_6356.jpg

My first AG :wub:

Way gone now :angry:

B SAAZ / Amarillo Pale Ale

Picture_040.jpg

Yeh I know, crapy pic, but only one I got :(

DSC00612.JPG

my mum got me this glass, the beer's a bit hazy due to dry hopping with a 450g bag of columbus.

Bugger you Suster, sprayed beer all over my keyboard. :lol: :lol:

A bit of late night beernography blokes, good work Australia, enjoyed this today and was totally blown away by this Australian (Belgian) strong beauty truelly nectar of the gods. Three cheers for Murrays bloody fantastic
View attachment 19471

WhereTF did you buy this? No-one I know has been able to source any in Brisbane.

WhereTF did you buy this? No-one I know has been able to source any in Brisbane.

Found it at Dans at Springwood last weekend on the way home from Ross' after picking up our share of the BB. Stopped at Dan's for some lunch :lol:

But did you stuff all that many hops in such a small bottle? :rolleyes:

haha...oh no!

i just put the bottle there for comparison

nice shot randy. yer late afternoon shadows are great and i love the light coming off the bottom of glass. what's the story with your labels?

reVox

ah... i knocked them up last year for the sandgropers xmas case, i've a few of these labels left over,
it's a mates bday soon so i've decided to slap a few of them onto 330ml bottles and hey presto diy present!

Ge wiz RR...........I was thinking you could call it Dr Who beer..

Like that phone booth, all those hops in there and it filled such a big glass :p

now thats a real money maker if you could market it it.

330ml bottle that fills 1 liter glass and holds 450g or hops!

jesus christ you will make millions :)

Ge wiz RR...........I was thinking you could call it Dr Who beer..

Like that phone booth, all those hops in there and it filled such a big glass :p

now thats a real money maker if you could market it it.

330ml bottle that fills 1 liter glass and holds 450g or hops!

jesus christ you will make millions :)
HAHA... was just talking about the tardis tonight. Tardis Pale Ale... 1L in every 330mL bottle :p

edit: drunk spelling

I said phone booth cause i didnt know how to spell Tardis properly.

I didnt want to get shot down for that by a mad Dr Who fan :).......... you all know my spelling :)

haha.... legendary.

An ESB brewed on 2/4/08. Lovely balance between the malts and the spiciness from the rye and B Saaz.

IMG_0042.jpg

Here's the recipe:

3000.00 gm Maris Otter (6.0 EBC) Grain 54.05 %
1500.00 gm Munich (15.0 EBC) Grain 27.03 %
500.00 gm Crystal (220.0 EBC) Grain 9.01 %
500.00 gm Rye (6.0 EBC) Grain 9.01 %
50.00 gm Chocolate (1200.0 EBC) Grain 0.90 %
20.00 gm Saaz [2.50 %] (Dry Hop 7 days) Hops -
25.00 gm Super Alpha [12.20 %] (60 min) Hops 34.9 IBU
34.00 gm B Saaz [8.20 %] (15 min) Hops 15.8 IBU
10.00 gm B Saaz [8.20 %] (0 min) Hops -
1 Pkgs English Ale (CraftBrewer)

Big day brewing and kegging!
Now time to relax and enjoy a few of these...
Altbier0008.JPG
Dusseldorf Altbier.
I love this beer! :rolleyes:
The perfect balance of malt and hops... :D
Cheers
Juddy

A magnificent SNPA clone brewed on Screwtops rig i can't tell you how good this smells OMG cascade baby yeah, given to a couple of K+K guys today to taste and they nearly messed up my garage floor friggin awesome. next AG hopefully on my own rig Thanks Mike you've shown me the light mate. APA where have you been all my life.

IMG_6397.jpg

Oh god........ another one :p

Beer looks tops BTW :)

cheers

Back