Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4rpc15.jpg

2 Galaxies
About 60g of Galaxy
Very NIce

My first lager, touch of chill haze but I'm happy. Nice crisp taste, light saaz flavour and a wee bit of sweetness from the citra I think.

MPovcwC.jpg

An IPA I made with my brother 6 months ago while washing bottles so they look good for his wedding tomorrow night.

The aroma has faded a bit but apart from that it was quite lovely.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1409989084.790654.jpg

image.jpg

American wheat. Was entered as an AIPA in the states (and the AIPA as a wheat - if it can be stuffed up, I will), didn't come last though

Janet's Brown

Wasn't prepared for how hoppy this was when I first tried it, but really love it once I adjusted my expectations.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1410003024.567180.jpg

StalkingWilbur said:
but really love it once I adjusted my expectations.
Its a profound and necessary mantra that, at least for this homebrewer. The beer thats in your head isn't always whats in the glass.

Special Bitter. MO, Crystal, EKG, Styrians and wyeast 1768 English Bitter Ale pc.

At 4%, this is a great weekday beer.

rrMNYSkl.jpg

jyo said:
Special Bitter. MO, Crystal, EKG, Styrians and wyeast 1768 English Bitter Ale pc.

At 4%, this is a great weekday beer.
Nice job on the photo, looks great. So does the beer - the bits of it I can see, anyhow.

Spohaw said:
Off topic but what's in the barrel wilbur ?
Just water at the moment. Brewing time has been lacking a little lately.

Got a couple of ideas for it though. Hopefully I can get moving before it starts to heat up though.

I always wanted to try the barrel thing, but without me having a good place to store it cool year-round in Perth, I figured it was a recipe for disappointment.

danestead said:
Ive had this recipe typed up for quite some time actually. Its good to hear personally that its a good drop!
I'm home in a week. Feel free to drop by and try it if you want.

Back