Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In celebration of another NRL Grand Final going to a club outside the narrow circle of those NRL SCP (work it out those below the border) I have hereby named the latest twist of my Vienna Lager "Dogsarsebiter".
As usual & in keeping with my "off the cuff" presentations this beer is not in an appropriate glass as you well may notice?
With approx 83% Vienna & 17% secret Qld ingredients, with hops that I can't recall ATM at 29 IBU, gelatined, & fermented with S-189 it's not too bad at all even if I do say so myself. ;)

Onya Billy & the rest of the QLD connection. :super:
This time next year it will be eight-in-a-row! OH WOW! :lol:

Happy brewing to you all brewers. :beer:
Dead_Dogs.JPG

IT looks as blurred as I feel Pete.

lawn mowed, fertilised and watered

now watering myself with the perfect lawnmower beer ... a kolsch

IMG_1081.JPG

No pics but last night i had a sneak peek of my munich helles that is carbing up in the keg. Wy 2308 throws a great malty aroma, though a touch of sulphur, but its actually not a bad sulphur if that makes sense. Taste is dry and malty, and again, a tiny bit of sulphur/green apple, but im hoping it'll disappear in a week or 2. I cold pitched the 2nd batch of it on the whole cake from this batch, and im fermenting it a bit cooler, just under 10c. Not much of a lager drinker but after drinking a 6 pack of paulaner original, and having the 2308 in the fridge, and Best pilz, i had to give it a crack. Not disappointed hahaha

I have been enjoying it in a few different styles and will continue to use it. Currently drinking a saison with Stella late and it is very pleasant and compliments the yeast well. A decent Aussie hop never goes astray.

I have been enjoying it in a few different styles and will continue to use it. Currently drinking a saison with Stella late and it is very pleasant and compliments the yeast well. A decent Aussie hop never goes astray.

Which Saison yeast ? Wyeast 3711 French Saison, or... Wyeast 3724 ?

Back