Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's fair. I've blamed you for many mis-remembered evenings....And too many drinks.... and killing that hooker...

Golden Best Bitter

100% TF Floor malted MO..... with caramelized running's
3.8%

just kegged it on the nitro. needs a couple of days to settle out but it should clear up :)

BestBitter1_zps929df49e.jpg

BestBitter2_zpsa6550e26.jpg

BestBitter3_zps8b20f823.jpg

Tony, have I ever told you you're a prick?

No?

Well.... YOU'RE A PRICK :p

I's gotsa gets me a Nitro Setup

IMG_1596_zps464be30a.jpg

Pale mild with homegrown Chinook and Cascade. Been a fair while in the keg. Used Rakau for bittering @ 60. Homegrown hops bursted in over the last 15 mins. Fantastic beer. 3.8%, bitter with a fantastic hop flavour. YUM.

The day he shows a pilsener poured out of that nitro setup we will have to stage an intervention I think.

The day he shows a pilsener poured out of that nitro setup we will have to stage an intervention I think.

Oh i just kegged a 50 liter batch of Boh Pils too......... but its on Co2.......... I may be a prick but I'm not that silly :p hehehe

not taken a pic of that yet

Edit: Will have to try and hold a glass all the way to the bat cave for that though

maybe tomorrow

Well, a visit to the Bat Cave means a visit here too mate :p

My 1033 something saison, 1 week old. Closer to 40 ibus of NZ hallertau.

null_zps6a9de22b.jpg

I will miss you very soon my dear keg system.

My first attempt at a Berliner Weisse...

2012-09-23153539_zpsbe5bcbc7.jpg

Nice on a hot day, Lacto "bite" just there.. one month in the bottle, will be better in another five.

Some very nice looking beers above, and some nice foam on the Berliner, german pilsner looks nice and clear and the color of that pacific ale is very nice.

Oaky Docky Smoky Porter.

DSCF2868.JPG

Great beer!!

This is a recipe I have not brewed since 2003, and it was Big Beer Belly's recipe (without the oak)... anyone remember that old fella?

Batz

Oaky Docky Smoky Porter.

View attachment 57388

Great beer!!

This is a recipe I have not brewed since 2003, and it was Big Beer Belly's recipe (without the oak)... anyone remember that old fella?

Batz

Pretty sure that was the beer that turned me on to smoked porters, until the descent smoked malt ran out, nice beer indeed.

My third only ever Lager.. in how many years...

Must say, I now have a dedicated Lager fridge, it will run year in and out. Be your own judge on if it is worth it but to me lager brewing now is!

IMG_4889.JPG

IMG_4887.JPG

Oaky Docky Smoky Porter.

View attachment 57388

Great beer!!

Batz

Enough of the "old" there Batz :lol:
Not many on here would remember.
I changed the "handle" when Beerbelly came on the scene as it got too confusing.

Cheers

BBB aka Dicko

Back