Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19012012426.jpg

i see no reason to not pint a dunkelweizen at 9am

marroning friday and new car pick up hopefully saturday.

Now who in is vic park and has some old brew gear they want to get rid of???

hmmm enjoying my twocan. lots of bannana coming through and some vegemite :S

having my first glass of my first ag beer. lots of fruity aroma and a passionfruit taste and im enjoying it. its more of a golden amber then an amber ale. not much of a malt backbone to it but its refreshing. its my first mid strength too.

I do hope jyo and his boyfriend enjoy it

;)

Photo0483.jpg

Congrats Fish. It's great feeling having your first glass of AG. Makes you want to brew more. Come to think of it i probably should do a brew today.

Batz mega swill clone....shock horror :p

DSCF2513.JPG

Looks like storms tonight and a big day finishing slashing and brush cutting before the rain. This beer is hitting the spot atm, as yet not one I don't like home brew drinkers haven't loved this.
I'll be over it by tonight

Batz

Batz mega swill clone....shock horror :p

View attachment 51849

Looks like storms tonight and a big day finishing slashing and brush cutting before the rain. This beer is hitting the spot atm, as yet not one I don't like home brew drinkers haven't loved this.
I'll be over it by tonight

Batz

Looks like a pub beer, care to share?? might come in handy in a couple of months.

Looks like a pub beer, care to share?? might come in handy in a couple of months.

It is a pub beer and yes the recipe is yours if you want.

About my third AG I buggerised around with cluster and got as close to XXXX heavy as you would want by mistake. Two mates that drink it in a blind tastign actually picked the brew instead of the original. Got the recipe if anyone wants it.

Not the best pics but a Lovely Pilsner using S189 and then dumped a Vienna on the yeast cake.......10 weeks old and tasting sensational

DSC00210.JPG

Rook

OMG rooky your alive and still drinking?! :lol: nice pic of the deck (the beer doesnt look half bad either)

Yer Bretto, i'm still around. We need to catch up for a serious session

Would mind catching up for a brew day either with the boys

Rook

28012012458.jpg

crappy phone pic but a nice pale ale brewed by Murdoch, excellent beer Scott, you better send more, mate, i spilt the last one :chug:

Yard

Latest posts

Back