Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My man!!!

'Carn the Bombers!!!

;)

My latest AIPA.

3WaylateAIPA.jpg

Better clarity than the pic. shows.

Made with a grain bill similar to DSGA (Pale ale malt, some wheat, caramalt and munich 1), but a bit more grain (this was bottled, 6.6% abv. The stuff in the keg will be 6.3%) Bittered to (approx) 51 IBU.
From memory I used some Zeus @ 60 mins, then cascade, simcoe and amarillo late in the boil and at flameout for aroma.
US-05 yeast.
Getting some lovely hop flavours and aromas., but I think I need to add some crystal to my AIPA's to offset some of the bitterness.
Pretty happy with this one though.

Never had a three way in Lonny but had one in Melbourne once :D

I didn't think those people that watched afl drank beer? I thought they like cocktails and daiquiri's.

You've got it all wrong Brad they can't drink at all.....................unable to get their heads out of their arses long enough to get the glass to their lips.

And here I was thinking all that Rugby League supporters liked was Rabs' throaty rasp (with accompanying Channel 9 Reality Show Promo), men (mainly the ones with no necks), and Hoppa-style arse thumbings....

;)

It wasn't a thumb it was a very delicately placed forefinger. He was just checking the blokes temp.

Hmmmmmmmmm....

That shit has never happened in the AFL.

We may have frozen a man at the MCG, and shown a broken leg replay a thousand times, but never a digit up the old cloaca......

Shame, shame, (a Derryn sized) SHAME!

They used to say that they could smell his fingers to get his tackle count after the game. Hahaha.!
I was a Wests fan till then. A blight on the code.
Daz

You should ask InCider. He uses the same playbook at the QLD Swaps....

:icon_vomit:

(Though BaaBra says :wub:)

You should ask InCider. He uses the same playbook at the QLD Swaps....

:icon_vomit:

(Though BaaBra says :wub: )

Has InCider got a brother called Dick. I knew a girl once who said she used to love a Dick InCider.

I knew a girl once who said she used to love a Dick InCider.
Much like Incider. Perhaps we should call him Incidim.

edit= I have a beer in my glass just over there. Had a few but your allowed a few on a thursday evenin.

Hmmm, not to my knowledge. Though he was muttering about his 7th Cousin Dick Innim at the last swap. BaaBra only bleated somewhat brush offishly. Who knows.....

But League is still shit... ;)

Was never a wheat beer fan. But after tasting some quality ones out there i thought i would try my own. This is my second attempt of a Wit Bier and it tastes quite good on this hot arvo.

DSC02047.JPG

havent posted in this one yet either but just looked in my screwys red ale and its got a bloody big moth in my glass.
fergi

Why? You can revisit Thursday all over again tomorrow night.

'Just havin' a few darl. T'is Thursday after all'.

Or just take Friday off which is almost tomorrow so your weekend starts now. Get into it.

Why? You can revisit Thursday all over again tomorrow night.

'Just havin' a few darl. T'is Thursday after all'.

Or just take Friday off which is almost tomorrow so your weekend starts now. Get into it.

I like your thinking. Groundhog Thursday.

And I get Friday off.... Ahahaha

Latest posts

Back