Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to take a pic of this simply because i got my camera back from Canon repair service.

To tell the truth ive been taking all sorts of pics this arvo but the beer had a nice head & a recently pinched (although paid for as far as im concerned) glass i figured its time i contributed to the thread.

Anyway it a trick question of sorts. Its a 100% wheat beer that is way to bland for my tastes mixed with a 1 day kegged (& undercarbonated) belgian. tastes good to me, good enough for 5 or 8. :lol: IMG_0299.jpg

IMGP1371rezize.jpg

heres a red ale with an amarillo finish, great after mowing the lawn...came out a little darker then I thought but still tastes good :p

This better Tony???

spa.jpg

Something Pale Ale.

Pumpys Brown Ale.

Very nice beer to drink, nice nutty malt character crom crystal and pale choc.

I forgot to add the brown sugar though.

cheers

Edit......... oh yeah mate...... the glass is MUCH better :)

I have 2 of them, they rock.

cheers again

Pumpys_brown_ale__Large_.JPG

Got my new taps fitted this morning (thanks OZ) and here is the maiden pour of APA. These taps are fantastic, so much faster and smoother than brumby taps.

...and if anyone has 2 red handles they would like to swap for green PM me.

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0981-1.jpg

Kegged up my First Pilz this morning.... :beer:

Very Happy Camper.. :D

Pilz1small.jpg

Sqyre... ;)

Sqyre, looks fantastic :beer:

No wonder you couldnt wait to pour a beer at 8:40 in the morning :D

Kegged up my First Pilz this morning.... :beer:

Very Happy Camper.. :D

View attachment 12047

Sqyre... ;)

Mate, if that tastes half as good as it looks, your "stairway to heaven" would have been worth every cent... & so the obsession takes hold :D

cheers Ross

Looks good Sqyre,this is a style I am trying to perfect.
I have one with my home grown hops in it ready to be kegged,I may be able to bring a bottle or two along to Browndogs next weekend.

Batz

I have one with my home grown hops in it ready to be kegged,I may be able to bring a bottle or two along to Browndogs next weekend.

Batz

Look forward to that Batz, though guessing it will be a tad "Tidalpetish" if it's only been kegged a week :)
Also, good to see you're now coming to the brewday :super:

cheers Ross

VERY nice sqyre, good and bright too!
All the hard work pays off doesn't it......when you pour that first beer from the rig that's the result of the blood sweat and $$$, the feeling is....well......just like having survived the delivery ward! :) Congrats!!

Look forward to that Batz, though guessing it will be a tad "Tidalpetish" if it's only been kegged a week :)
Also, good to see you're now coming to the brewday :super:

cheers Ross

Yes a tad green Ross

Well I hope to get to the brewday,Pete's navigating :blink:

Batz

Had a few of these last night...

My second Kolsch. I'll change the hopping a bit next time, but it is still a nice beer.

Kolsch_2.JPG

where did the taps come from jye...... how much are they.

Im thinking of getting some for my font.

cheers

Sparkling Ale is in the cubes, gear is cleaned and kicking back on a sensational Melbourne Monday with a blonde/bright ale, bit cloudy from the 10% wheat malt but with a boatload of Pacific Hallertau late, hop-backed and dry hopped to take the pain away :lol:. Spicy is an understatement. This is one addictive hop! B)

I've gotta get off my butt and make a Pilsner with Pacific Hallertau... I'm in love with the stuff. :wub:

dsc01888dq5.jpg

Whole/plug/flower hops rule the free world. :beerbang:

Warren -

sounds n looks pretty good warren. I may have to pop over sooner rather than later for some quality control taste testing.

I just put down my 45ltr of sparkling ale into the fermenter and pitched the ale yeast this morning.

Thanks guys, yeh as soon as i finished filtering out the polyclar i poured a drop to taste and instantly thought..."gotta take a photo of that!"

Mothballs *once again* put the recipe together for me and i sent him the gravity readings i took.

Apparently i got an efficency of 85%....

Ive only kegged 1batch of the double and forgot to take a final reading. when another keg is free i will do the other batch.

Havent got my head around this gravity reading stuff yet... never bothered as a K+K keging guy...

(wont be going back either :p )

i will work it all out...

Sqyre.... ;)

Just finished brewing and after a few beers during the brew thanks to setting up the sparge to run itself, I got inside and tucked into a IPA, which is could probably handle 10-15 more IBU so I guess I'll have to call it a English Pale Ale.

pa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back