Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the first pint on holidays from the keg of Bright Ale i took among others.
its not so "bright" <_< because of the 3 hour car drive it had just done.
was a great first pint though..! :chug:

17032007411_RS.JPG

And just to bookend the holiday, here's a pint of Hackney Bitter pulled on the last evening before heading home.
(Do Note: nice blonde lass exercising on beach in background) ;)

22032007440_RS.JPG

And just to bookend the holiday, here's a pint of Hackney Bitter pulled on the last evening before heading home.
(Do Note: nice blonde lass exercising on beach in background) ;)
View attachment 11895

Young blonde lass would be thinking "that old pervert is taking photos of me!"

Holidaying home brewer wouldn't have noticed blonde girl until he downloaded pic, as he was too busy talking about his beer :p

Young blonde lass would be thinking "that old pervert is taking photos of me!"

Holidaying home brewer wouldn't have noticed blonde girl until he downloaded pic, as he was too busy talking about his beer :p

I guess that's the only downside against having the swap at your place Gerard instead of at KoNG or T.D's?????

Think beachside you FaB boys :p :beerbang:

I want to see the oven mitts :lol:

To celebrate our 2000th Brewers Selection Fresh Wort Kit, we kicked back with a couple of Brewers Selection Wheat Beers.
Cheers
Gerard

2007_0225Februay20070116.JPG

View attachment 11899

My first attempt at brewing...
Draught
[/quote

hi, a nice clean looking beer , foam or head could be improved, although i do not know how long the poured beer has been standing.

if it is an extract beer, try a minimash of 1kilo of grain, or even boiling up 1 kilo of grain with about 2.5 l of water, and add it to the fermenter.

cheers ,alan

View attachment 11900

It's a K&K beer / primary 7 days, straight to bottle for secondary, it had been sitting for about 2 mins, before I thought i'l take a photo for this post

thanks guys

mike

To celebrate our 2000th Brewers Selection Fresh Wort Kit, we kicked back with a couple of Brewers Selection Wheat Beers.
Cheers
Gerard

2000? That was damn quick!

Finally the Aventinus clone (aka drunken weasel)
View attachment 11931
Colour is pretty close, flavour is more "bock-like" than I expected but pretty good :super:

What recipe did you use winkle for the Aventinus.

I guess that's the only downside against having the swap at your place Gerard instead of at KoNG or T.D's?????

Think beachside you FaB boys :p :beerbang:

I want to see the oven mitts :lol:

Duff, i can still take the oven mitts to GM's.
if not i'll bring them when i pick up my case... much easier to carry 2 crates with.

What recipe did you use winkle for the Aventinus.

An old one of Doc's, + some extra chocolate malt. I'll dig it up and PM it to ya if you want :)

Yes please

Thanks
Winkle

Hallertau Ale.
Used up the last of the Tassie Hall leaf hops from last years bulk buy to about 27 IBU but they are getting a bit old.
Nice and bright as I crash cooled, polyclar and filtered this one.
Mix of Not and 56 yeast slurry.

Just running out of warm days in Melbourne to enjoy it.

m_763f34d8be7b5418b1f289f61b0430fd.jpg

- Luke

hargie - that looks beautiful! Im thirsty now...want to go home, must have beer :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back