Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weak coffee, but not a weak ipa by any means, 6.9% and plenty of hops, just not plenty of coffee. Be interested to try the Mountain Goat one now for comparison...
I like the stella glass too, although I mostly use it when I know I'm going to take a photo as it has a nice shape. My everyday glass is, well, one of the dozen or so others I use regularly :)
yeah thats tgat I was meanibg, weak coffee, good ipa. Might have a look around fir a recipe to play with.

SevenShedsHopHarvestAle.jpg

Picked up a couple of these today. Seven Sheds "Brewer's Reserve" Hop Harvest Ale. Nicley balanced beer. The second one has a short life expectancy... :)

Enjoying a Monteith's Doppelbock 'winter ale' atm.

Very well made, but slightly astrigent. Maybe needs a tad more body.

Gorgeous brown in colour with ruby highlights.

I suppose this belongs here, although I'm tempted to put it in the other thread too, it was a homebrew after all :)

Route 56 IPA.
Brewed at Bacchus Brewing, on tap at Archive in West End and looking right at home next to Little Creatures and Stone & Wood :)

View attachment 48134

"I'll have a schooner of my beer please!"

View attachment 48133

Good on you mate - looks excellent, and a great location to have one of your own on tap! Congratulations :)

(also - I love that font)

I suppose this belongs here, although I'm tempted to put it in the other thread too, it was a homebrew after all :)

Route 56 IPA.
Brewed at Bacchus Brewing, on tap at Archive in West End and looking right at home next to Little Creatures and Stone & Wood :)

View attachment 48134

View attachment 48133

You sell out. You used to be a homebrewer :D

(Bloody good show though)

tried your Ipa yesterday at archive. VERY nice beer! You should be well chuffed ;)

Route 56 IPA.

View attachment 48134

View attachment 48133
Real question is, did you have to line up at the bar and pay for your own beer!? :p

Looking forward to trying this tonight as I watch the opening ceremony for the Rugby World Cup and watch the AB's give it to Tonga.

I am absolutely in love with the Armageddon, so the anticipation of drinking the Barrel Aged version is eating me up...

This is the second, larger batch of this Beer...the first was 2x 20Lt Oak Barrels filled with Armageddon and put onto the InterIslander Ferry and travelled between the North and South Is of NZ for 6weeks. Interesting.

EpicBAIPA.jpg

*Not my pic...

Also have a bottle of 8Wired Hopwired...which I tried about a year ago and am keen to try again as the last time I tried it, it was sensational...

GO THE ALL BLACKS!!!

Smith & Clyde. Aldi beer.

Not very good really but I've certainly had worse.
From New Zealand.

P1010403_2.jpg

Sounds and looks good - I'll have to track one down. :icon_cheers:

As of ... recently ... they've rebranded it to Moa Breakfast

According to the head brewer it's now selling a lot more! They did a bit of a marketing exercise serving it at breakfast around NZ and people went for it in a big way.

As of ... recently ... they've rebranded it to Moa Breakfast

According to the head brewer it's now selling a lot more! They did a bit of a marketing exercise serving it at breakfast around NZ and people went for it in a big way.

Wheat beer 4 breaky, works 4 me - its the way the world should be :)

Nelson's blood @ the lord.... :icon_drool2:

photo_1.JPG

SNPA - nice, but maybe expecting too much from all the hype....

photo_2.JPG

A mate and I called into a pub in Walsh Street, West Melbourne and they had Holgate ESB on tap.

Gave it a try as I'd heard about the brewery but never tried their beer, very nice. Anyone know if Dan's stock it?

Cheers

Mark

PS Sorry forgot to take a pic.

Latest posts

Back