Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha I didn't even notice that, you may want to remove that photo slcmoroo. Not a good idea to leave it up

Thanks for the concern fellas and mods, but I did notice that myself. Not all the digits were visible so I wasn't overly concerned but its still nice to know a few people were good enough to notify me :)

Forgot to take a pic but cavalier imperial stout, awesome.

late post. Nice, wish the cans were bigger....
P1010477.JPG

bon chiens 7.9% tamborine farmhouse ale (beard and brau)

lovely local farmyardy spicey goodness

<pic/unavailable>

Lovely beer.

Old Hooky before this one too.

Both were $3.50 each at BWS/Woolworths liquor...bargain.

20140517_205142.jpg

I like all the hook norton beers. The pale ale is my fave I think. Dry n hoppy

Founders Breakfast Stout. Wow. Rich, smooth, dark and roasty. So well balanced and delicious.

Their porter was also just incredible. Impressed by their beers so far.

My new favorite Brown ale.

Had a Mornington Brown before this, which was nice, but this is so much more chocolatey and toasty.

PS - Anyone tried that Rogue Voodoo stuff ? Bright pink bottle and very strange (bordering on disgusting) recipe description. Gave that one a miss.

20140518_164829.jpg

Black Duck Brewery Export Stout c/o Warra.......thanks!

14025284649_944d77b67d_s.jpg

Loads of coffee, chocolate and vanilla on the nose. More of the same flavours with a firm ashy bitterness to balance the sweetness. Nice one to quaff on a cool Autumn night.

PS. NFI why the photo is small?

Bit of new stuff at Archive. Had the Hop Bomb last night - good but definitely nothing like it was on tap at Scratch a few months ago. Also for anyone keen on getting some Rochefort 10's in Brisbane, there is a little bottle shop in Rosalie Village that stocks them for about $10.

10378975_736095056412408_2750104232061942072_n.jpg

Had the Hop Rocker on Tap at Mrs Parma in MEL - it was fantastic. Pretty decent out of the bottle in melbourne as well. Maybe the travel isn't so good to BNE.

Bling is excellent, and the Bling Bling is a cunning ninja.

Looks a good batch BHP87

BPH87 said:
Also for anyone keen on getting some Rochefort 10's in Brisbane, there is a little bottle shop in Rosalie Village that stocks them for about $10.
good to know! Did they have much other interesting stuff?

Hey Liam, nothing else there really - I was pretty amazed to spot them considering that no where else in Bris had them in stock.

Goomba - It was sensational on tap hey! Bling Bling is great so I am hoping that Bling is just as good but less blingy.

BPH87 said:
Hey Liam, nothing else there really - I was pretty amazed to spot them considering that no where else in Bris had them in stock.
I thought so too - until a couple of weeks ago. check out Spiro's in Paddington. They have Roch 10 and a heap of other awesome (some hard to get) beers!

IPA night tonight.

Digital first...really good malt flavour in this, then lots of Motueka. Good stuff.

1400829775456.jpg

Picked up this lot last week at Carwyn cellars
Going back tomoro for more

image.jpg

Never had this 'un.

Great malt profile. Quite sweet though, and not bitter enough to balance for my taste.

Can't find a best before date, maybe bitterness has faded ? It can't be that old...bought from Purvis around 2 months ago.

Moon Dog Juke Box Hero before this. Good beer...vanilla springs to mind when I was drinking it...strangely ??

1400838522472.jpg

Latest posts

Back