Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fruity with an alcoholic warmth and a hint of spice

IMG_0047.jpg

Death Between the Tanks - DIPA from one of my local brewers The Little Brewing Company

Lots of juicy hops - stonefruit, ctirus, cut grass. A really heady aroma that is backed up with plenty of flavour. Not at all hot but plenty of booze to make it a sipper.

14087502985_1cd5f11476_s.jpg

northside novice said:
Looks like my free uploads are maxed out again :(
People on here should sponsor you just to see the greatness that is NNs cellar collection. Then on top of that we get some post drink comment gold!

OT Had a Panhead Vandal Fresh-hopped. I will stock up on these as they are limited. Also had a Ballast Calico Amber.

Now on Hitachino Nest Espresso Stout. Pretty decent night watching the league. How are Aussie not destroying the Kiwis?

Gotta get something for all that NS we send offshore. I am in NZ right now mate

My last bottle of My Atonia - was a shade dubious about this beer, being a hybrid of two styles, but loved it enough to buy a bunch when it was released.

The hop character subdued really well after a year or so, so it's definitely improved. Wish I'd kept more.

This beer has become my go to beer with these cold nights: Mildura Choc Hops Stout.
Black/dark brown in colour, coffee coloured head that dissipates slow and disappears entirely.
Fragrant chocolate, vanilla and dark malt on the nose, beautifully balanced sweet and bitter with strong notes of chocolate, coffee, treacle and spices, silky smooth mouth feel.

10/10 favourite stout, highly recommend to try if your local bottle-o stocks it!

Hook norton haymaker. Really like this, hoppy and maramaladey and nicely malty but nice and dry.

Courage directors. Another great ale.

I fully understand these beers are nowhere near as good as they are fresh in the uk. Definitely a bucket list thing to one day get there and drink fresh pints of real ale.

Wells bombardier and St. Peter's ruby ale coming up. I've had them all except the ruby ale before. Always lovely IMHO

Latest posts

Back