Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I tried moderation but the people have spoken" I must say that I have been eyeballing the Racer 5 all week.

I have tried that moderation you speak of , it seemed to lack body and aroma :)

Cigars n stouts all time ;)

8082039217_844eb15abd_c.jpg

Chunkious said:
That is last years batch schoey.
As would be indicated by the '2012' on the top label. .... doh. I'm sure I saw the 2013 version last weekend at DM. Has anyone else seen/tasted it?

Burleigh fig jam. This beer is like hop nectar. The late/dry hopping regime must be intense.

image.jpg

schoey said:
As would be indicated by the '2012' on the top label. .... doh. I'm sure I saw the 2013 version last weekend at DM. Has anyone else seen/tasted it?
Yes last years, last years picture too.
I had one at the back of the fridge as I was planning a side by side with the new one but I couldn't hold out any longer.
I am only human...

I haven't seen the 2013 yet, tried Dans and Thirsty Camel but nothing there.

DUPONT AVEC LES BONS VOEUX to savour later on. First up De Molen Pale Ale "Vuur and Vlam" I believe it is called. Looking forward to both :beer:

You are hard to please if you don't enjoy the Dupont.

Coopers Pale in a tallie.

Need bottles desperately.

Badly.

But at least it's not too expensive viz Boags.

Despite living less than 100km from the Boags factory.

Go figure.

They probably come from the retailer's distribution centre in Melbourne.

Was just making a joke. Your point about the price seems fair to me.

Drinking this year's southern harvest. Better than last year's. Still not a shadow on the northern hemisphere harvest. I don't think the ya is yet know how to handle kiwi hops.

Back