Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
northside novice said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpg

Dfh 60 min ipa 6%
where did you get that from?

image.jpg
Bridge road / mikkeller dark harvest 6.6%
Oo baby it's good :)
bottle says brewed on a Friday evening in march 2012 at the start of the collaboration using fresh local hops . Many of you have tried it but for those who haven't , its well worth effort in finding it .
Great balance between the dark malt and hops with neither of the two dominating . A dead heat with the finish line being your mouth mmm mmmm

northside novice said:
Dfh 60 min ipa 6%

northside novice said:
Brasserie duyck
Jenlain blonde 8%
French brewery but very much a Belgium style , very nice . Like a leffe blonde with a bit more oomph

northside novice said:
La sirene 6.5% saison
Hmm not sure it's ok I guess not the wow I was looking for, very cool bottle though .
Actually after washing the last beer out of my mouth , this one is coming on quite nice , nice little fruity thing hapnen .
Damn you, and your high-yield trust fund.

WP_20130621_008 - Copy.jpg
Brew Boys Hoppapotamus
Nice on the nose, fairly crisp with lighter than expected body, hops dominate the flavour with a firm but fair bitterness coming through at the end

image.jpg

Been on befor but still a wower !

Brewed by nogne-o and packed into Scottish whiskey barrels , then sent Unrefrigerated over the seas from Norway to here :)
Aurora Borealis 14.9%
This isn't beer , this is a gift from the gods

Hop Rocker just to wet the whistle, Epic Pale, Brew Dog Jux Stout, Lagunitas Maximus and now a Moinette Blonde. Not a bad nights effort!

A bit of nostalgia from my Japanese trip back in February.
This was the first decent beer we found, a good few more followed.

Tasty ale. Refreshing with a moderate bitterness but little hop aroma. Was very good after a long day snow boarding :)

View attachment 62952
Brooklyn brown town
Go th brown
Nice aroma backed up with some body which I have found lacking in a lot of ' browns ' lately .
I reckon it would get better as it warms up but I don't think it's going too ;-)

northside novice said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
La sirene 6.5% saison
Hmm not sure it's ok I guess not the wow I was looking for, very cool bottle though .
Actually after washing the last beer out of my mouth , this one is coming on quite nice , nice little fruity thing hapnen .
I had this on tap a few times earlier in the year, thought it was delicious. a bit sour too.

It's not actually in a glass yet, but I snagged this Phoenix IRA from Hargreaves Hill this afternoon. Bottle number 2 no less !

They have a few in stock atm, but only 350 bottles are available in each annual batch apparently.

Really looking forward to this when a special occasion warrants its opening....like a Tuesday.

Edit: Stupid no rotatey picture

20130628_163524.jpg

Have had a few today, prolly recount sometime but they were all nice. Even managed to find trumer pils.

Anyway, a friend posted a piccie of Orion beer from Japan. I've never posted his but that is one really nice beer. If you see it on tap at your local Japanese (in those cute tiny kegs), definitely get stuck into it. Yummmm.

Can be found at the Japanese restaurant at Surfers. Very nice food and sake too.

Dogfish palo santo marron

Fcking wow what a beer. So smooth and rich. Wouldn't guess it's 12%.

image.jpg

(Yes I "grammed" it)

Liam_snorkel said:
Dogfish palo santo marron
Fcking wow what a beer. So smooth and rich. Wouldn't guess it's 12%.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
(Yes I "grammed" it)
You are having a big night you prick!

Back