Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully I'll have a nana nap and not wake up until work o'clock.
bottles.JPG
Otherwise this will happen

Drove past your place twice today and almost dropped in but didn't have the things in the car that were meant to be dropped off at your's so I continued driving.

Was a mistake it seems...

: just 破ured three 身体ubbies worth, got 啊 4kg 破入口roast to match in the oven。

DSC_2345.JPG

Home Brew Keg-orator dead.... dropped off body at tip today.

Remnants piled up in garage waiting for new freezer

Strippedkegorator_zps5a08d12e.jpg

Kolsch, APA, Special Bitter and Rum oak aged porter sitting in the heat :(

beergoinghot_zps4bc1b980.jpg

And what i have to drink... trust me....... i am motivated to get the new freezer fitted out fast :)

boughtbeer_zps4a6e70c2.jpg

The Montheiths Pale Ale is bloody nice drop though.

So I don't drink burbon and I'm not much into anything (including beer) that is oak aged.
But this is one good beer!
InnisGunn.jpg

yey they are open ! do they have much of a beer section mate ? beer in fridge? have only really heard of their wine selection via the book of faces.

your treble looks the goods though :beerbang:

yey they are open ! do they have much of a beer section mate ? beer in fridge? have only really heard of their wine selection via the book of faces.

your treble looks the goods though :beerbang:

What is the address / name? Sill called Festival Cellars?

Forgot to mention, bottles from Craft Bottle shop Red Hill on Waterworks Rd (ie the old Festival Cellars). It lives again!

How much did you pay for the Green Flash Winkle? Grabbed one from Brisbane Brewhouse for $15 last week.

How much did you pay for the Green Flash Winkle? Grabbed one from Brisbane Brewhouse for $15 last week.
About the same, good range (Belgian usa and local craft) with more coming - I would have bought some more but those I was looking at hadn't been entered into the cash register :icon_cheers:

tuesday_18_12_2012_021.JPG

was looking forward to dropping in this arvo and wasnt disappointed , ol mate was frantically scribbling names and prices on the fridge glass doors ! Great selection , even had Hoppus , one of my al time favs :icon_chickcheers:

not as many different options as archive but none the less a top shelf bottle'o, oh and they have a noice spirit selection too! and whine ...

tuesday_18_12_2012_023.JPG

meantime raspberry wheat 5%

nothing overly exciting but very refreshing and great flavour and :icon_drool2: on a fecking hot as humid brissy arvo

View attachment 59411

was looking forward to dropping in this arvo and wasnt disappointed , ol mate was frantically scribbling names and prices on the fridge glass doors ! Great selection , even had Hoppus , one of my al time favs :icon_chickcheers:

not as many different options as archive but none the less a top shelf bottle'o, oh and they have a noice spirit selection too! and whine ...

I'm getting me some of them tinnies next time (and a Roadtrip -ta KBB).

tiss so wrong but why is it so good ?

jap_beer_004__768x1024_.jpgjap_beer_003__768x1024_.jpg

yohobrewing.com AOONI IPA 7% thats all folks as i cant read japanese :icon_cheers:

But man what a big beer these japs have put together , such balanced bitterness and flavour , smells sweet hoppyness, drinks smooth as a samuri's blade :icon_drunk:

yeah i was happy , probly call in tomoz aswell :rolleyes:

bbeerr_001.JPG

holgate hopinator double ipa 7%

first i have tried this ,, WOW , the aroma punched me in the nose as soon as i cracked the top and the empty bottle still smells delish 5 mins later ! look like i am chroming !

many of yous have tried it , if not do do asap

Latest posts

Back