What's Been Happening On Ahb?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if no one else is going to..... Mark, do a search ffs. That's a joke for those devoid of a sense of humor.

Well if no one else is going to..... Mark, do a search ffs. That's a joke for those devoid of a sense of humor.

You gotta up-scale a comment like that now days to get a laugh, you know, throw up of of those links that when you click on it automaticaly type's the query into a Google for you.

Don't try it on a predominantly US dominitated forum but. Those guys call you things like sarcastic or a hater..

We all rallied together to raise money for Cocko's overseas sex change holiday. Apparently the penis is doing very well. :lol:

and now we are poking beer fingers with a stick. :p

As long as it's not a can opener or a Filthy, Dirty, Dirty, pillow case!!.

Filthy Dirty BIAB'ers..... fkn cheating bastards!

:ph34r:

Carn Hawks :beer:

You May Or may nominate those that misseed against the Swans tonight :icon_cheers:

Carn Hawks :super:

The Extract vs AG wars are back and where the entertainment is.

Some of the qld lads have their IPAs on tap in a bar.

German urns are the new march pump. It's advertised all over the forum. I think AHB has a minim quota for daily Braumeister related posts.

The clone wars have started, pissing of afore mention sellers/advertisers/purchasers.

Welcome back bloke...
What have you missed ?
I got a logo ( and a t-shirt and hoodie )
Haysie got banned...( well he was being a bit naughty )
Speedie kept a few of us amused....
Jimboley went bust and decided to stop selling homebrew gear...
Reg had his name dragged through the mud...something about a plate chiller not ever turning up...
as mentioned...Germans...can't win wars but know how to make a beer and an automated brewery , it seems...
DU99 hit 1600 posts with not a single bit of brewing advice...he's even given up on posting links lol
A few blokes decided that ghetto Braumister ( is that how u spell it ? ) was the way to go...
The odd bulk Buy happened...
People forgot that yeast health is important...
And i became a Dad !
That's it in a nutshell !
Oh and i had a rant in the off topic about people's use of the english language.....
Happy Days !
Cheers..
Ferg

I prefer the Modula 2 version

BEGIN
WHILE
WriteString(ProbeBum) := "Happy";
ProbeBum();
END
END

Hey Mark, that little black fridge is still chugging along mightily :)
Yes it was the Birko. Element is fine, it's the control box/thermo/dial and GasElec were going to charge me a motza. I've got a couple of over the side elements, plus the AHB guy BuggarWork from down the road is going to do a Crowny on it and bypass the box so I'll have more boiling power than a Jap Power station B)

I prefer the Modula 2 version

BEGIN
WHILE
WriteString(ProbeBum) := "Happy";
ProbeBum();
END
END

I pulled the ripcord at (ProbeBum). Exited safely with no further functions performed or parameters returned...

Latest posts

Back