What's Been Happening On Ahb?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkBastard

Reaction score
Say you had to sum up this whole year so far on AHB in point form, what's been happening?

Welcome back M^B... Bribie hit 10K and blew out an urn is the big news really

Edit... oh yeah and every man and his dog wants a Braumeister

Haha, so compared to the year before not much then?

Did he blow out his Birko or Crown???

the older one i think... the Birko

Haha nice. I imagine he clocked up no less than 500 brews on it in a 2 year period.

I had a big stockpile of home brew up at the start of the year and then when it started running out I kept sort of forgetting to get more grain etc and that went on for months. Finally back into it now.

Not looking forward to cleaning everything :angry:

Welcome back M^B... Bribie hit 10K and blew out an urn is the big news really

Edit... oh yeah and every man and his dog wants a Braumeister

Nothing much has really changed, here's a snap of Bribie delivering his comp beers to Ross's shop.

View attachment 48355

Same old, same old....

Chappo indeed popped up with plans for the next Sherman.

We welcomed more new brewers to the fray.

We then managed to banish speedie, and now we are poking beer fingers with a stick. :p

Bum disappeared in a puff of smoke...

The "Show us your best bum screenshot" thread has been very quiet of late.

Darren pulled his head out of his arse and poked it in here a few times under a few different names.

We then managed to banish speedie, and now we are poking beer fingers with a stick. :p

Speedie........ Now theres a name i haven't heard in a while! Drunken Friday and Saturday nights just aren't the same any more :(

Mark, if ur in need of a good old laugh and a few mins spare, please look up his threads. Guaranteed to put a smile on the dial ;)

i wondered what happened to the bum, i hope he hasn't turned into a dag...

Well, it may sound anal, but I miss Bum, can't say the same for speedy! Bum I heard was off to Uni, so I dare say that has played a wee part in his absence.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Hirns

Bum and education? Ten bucks he's studying law.

Ohh and there is another AHB merch order on the loose. Join in!!

Bum and education? Ten bucks he's studying law.

'spose if you like arguing, it's a great occupation.

Let's hope he doesn't end up in contempt of court for a expletive laden verbal tirade against the crown/defense (depending on which side he's on). Could be a short career.

Goomba

Latest posts

Back