What's Been Happening On Ahb?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spun again!

I love you but:

You_Are_This_Gay.jpg

No Tubgirl or two girls one cup yet? You guys are slow.

Can't believe I just Googled this.

I'm scarred for life.

Now I can't believe I'm telling you guys I just Googled this.......

He's gonna need more windcheaters

Thanks for the recap guys (AHB -and- Disgusting Internet memes!)

Pitched a GMT+10 London Porter FWK yesterday and brewed a Landlord clone* today.

*By clone I do not mean an atom-perfect recreation of the original Landlord, I mean the definition that anyone without a stick up their arse uses.

*By clone I do not mean an atom-perfect recreation of the original Landlord, I mean the definition that anyone without a stick up their arse uses.
Hey, sometimes it is the easiest place to store your kettle yardstick. Why you gotsta hate mang?

Oh, that is right, you included that information in your username.

It's never preferable, especially if you're "1 guy 1 cup" aka 1man1jar.

Go on, get your google-fu on. I know you want to.
I have already viewed that particular train-wreck. It's definitely memorable. I flinched at the mere mention of it's name.

It's the only internet video I ever had to stop watching before the end.

It's the only internet video I ever had to stop watching before the end.
The ending is something else. He doesn't scream until the very end. His concentration under such circumstance is amazing. The other amazing thing is his stupidity in doing it in the first place.

If only video was as common back in the goatse man's day. Or the lemonparty crew.

He makes a strong argument for only using plastic jars around the home, that's for sure.
Either that or just using glass jars for their intended purpose. Maybe those who oppose the use of glass in pubs could use this video in their campaign. "Look kids; this is the damage glass can do when placed in the hands of an idiot - ban all glassware now".

Back