What Time Does The G&g Demo Start?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpsmusic

Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like to have a look at a Braumeister in action - can someone tell me what time the demo at G&G starts tomorrow morning?

Cheers,

Chirs

Hi,

I'd like to have a look at a Braumeister in action - can someone tell me what time the demo at G&G starts tomorrow morning?

Cheers,

Chirs
Hey bloke ,
They usually start around 10am...
Cheers
Ferg

think last month they advertised 9:30am. Previously I thought was 10.

Mudd

10 it is - Big day tomorrow with the system wars redux going on.... 4 ways to brew and they're all "right" who'd a thunk it possible.

picking up some grain early so i'll pop in. dont be shy of getting their at 9:30 though. i've occasionally got there at ten and it's already been mashed in.

10 it is - Big day tomorrow with the system wars redux going on.... 4 ways to brew and they're all "right" who'd a thunk it possible.

hope you come out on top again thirsty. Not that it really matters its just about showcasing 4 ways you can make great beer. thanks for all your advice it's been invaluable.

hope you come out on top again thirsty. Not that it really matters its just about showcasing 4 ways you can make great beer. thanks for all your advice it's been invaluable.
Charst,
We should all know that beer is the winner :ph34r:
And yes , Thirsty...you are very well regarded with all the advice you give , both BIAB and everything else...respect ...
Charst...When are you coming to a Westgate meeting ??
Cheers
Ferg

Charst,
We should all know that beer is the winner :ph34r:
And yes , Thirsty...you are very well regarded with all the advice you give , both BIAB and everything else...respect ...
Charst...When are you coming to a Westgate meeting ??
Cheers
Ferg

haha when i make something that id be happy to share with fellow homebrewers!

Latest posts

Back