What Happened To Butters?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big78sam

Frequent poster - My post count is no reflection o
Reaction score
Did I miss something? He is listed as user type "disabled" and has exactly 4000 posts. Was this some sort of self imposed exile?

Oohhhhh, A conspiracy theory......

Perhaps he finally cracked and is on a rampage,

Last edited by a moderator:
He's probably still in Sqyres shed somewhere after the Qld swap...did anyone look UNDER the couch?

in fact wheres bloody sqyre as well?

time to start a MIA thread? Butters, Sqyre, TDA, Katie, Pint of lager, Rook, Peels, Spillsy etc?

He's probably still in Sqyres shed somewhere after the Qld swap...did anyone look UNDER the couch?

time to start a MIA thread? Butters, Sqyre, TDA, Katie, Pint of lager, Rook, Peels, Spillsy etc?

Helloooooo! :p

Pretty certain BribieG took him home and locked him in a cupboard so he could talk pommie to him on a regular basis.

Crikey, two interstate guests and the host of the Queensland case swap! Have the other interstate guests also "vanished"? I haven't seen a PP post for a while either?

Your kidding Fents, Butters sooked it and left before the street lights where on with Chappo!!!

Rook

Your kidding Fents, Butters sooked it and left before the street lights where on with Chappo!!!

Rook

Maybe Chappo has him chained up to Sherman and is forcing him to brew. Chappo did mention a few days ago he was getting over hoppy APA's and moving more into milds and english pales........

Cheers SJ

I hammered Butters on the Sunday Night with a Drinking session on the Logan River at Chappo Manor, Chappo, Paulwolf and Henno got sent to bed... :eek:

Butters and I kicked on drinking warm Weizen until I couldnt stay awake no longer and we retired to bed(seperately), the next morning he couldnt talk with a sore throat, so I just kissed him goodbye crying and made my way back to Hervey Bay.. :(

I heard he was catching a flight that night back to Adelaide to work on some whingers SS Stockpot.. :ph34r: with the Master of Bling.... :D

CB

Oh, and he know has a cute little dog now that he is disabled...

Seriously, is Butters kicked off or anything?

Bjorn

His account is disabled, end of story really.... ;)

It gives him time to focus on more SA homebrewing support as I understand.

Trust me, he is still alive and kicking along well!

The person on the forum who was the straw that broke the camel's back is still posting but I note he is now only doing sensible On topic stuff so maybe he got spoken to.
When I joined here 18 months ago I did post at the time that it was great to be on a forum with no trolls. Sad what it's come to over the last year although it seems to have quietened down a bit lately.

PP is around, but mastering the art of one handed typing.

Look, let's just say he knew too much....

hitchcock-the-man-who-knew-too-much.jpg

I miss butters, always had a sensible answer for something and was never one to treat you like an idiot for not knowing an answer to what may seem like an easy question. Shame he's not posting as of late.

Aaron

Should we get a petition going :D ?

I miss butters, always had a sensible answer for something and was never one to treat you like an idiot for not knowing an answer to what may seem like an easy question. Shame he's not posting as of late.

Aaron

Should we get a petition going :D ?

Totally agree... ;) And from the Leprechauns mouth, he doesnt want petitions, campaigns or the like.. he just wants to concentrate on making Shiny things and his Local Home Brew Community.... AMB

:icon_cheers: CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back