What Happened To Butters?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your kidding Fents, Butters sooked it and left before the street lights where on with Chappo!!!

Rook

suprise post from the rook!

mate thats horrible what happened to chappo and butters at the swap....ALMOST as bad as the time you got picked up by your missus at 8pm at beerdingos VIC SWAP!

I miss butters, always had a sensible answer for something and was never one to treat you like an idiot for not knowing an answer to what may seem like an easy question. Shame he's not posting as of late.

Aaron

Should we get a petition going :D ?
As CB has said, let sleeping dogs lie.
This is an excerpt from an email I and others received from butters expressing his desires, respect the great(although short) mans wishes.

"What I don't want is any revival camaigns.....I might not have been overly clear, but the PMs last night were a 'just so you know what's happening' thing, not a 'stick up for me and fight' thing.....I really don't want any of that shit. I'd rather bow out with grace and dignity, and an even 4000 posts. ;-) Not 3999, not 4001, but 4000."

Cheers
Nige

Totally agree... ;) And from the Leprechauns mouth, he doesnt want petitions, campaigns or the like.. he just wants to concentrate on making Shiny things and his Local Home Brew Community.... AMB

:icon_cheers: CB

Cool, well pass on my best next time you speak to him...... at least he'd be able to fix my kegging problem.

Aaron

suprise post from the rook!

mate thats horrible what happened to chappo and butters at the swap....ALMOST as bad as the time you got picked up by your missus at 8pm at beerdingos VIC SWAP!

To be fair I think rook might have more than made up for it with his effort's at the QLD one...

I'm sure I read a moderators post on this very subject. Surely someone can recall the topic and link to it. Should answer the OP completley.

Since there appears to be a conspiracy of silence amongst those "in the know" that's the only light I can shed on the matter. Pity as I doubt that it's true and I'm totally opposed to spreading malicious rumours.
No conspiracy just following his request to let it be.
And it would be nice if you removed the first sentence of your post as I have done in the quote, not a good idea to post untrue or unfounded rumour on the forum.
Cheers
Nige

The person on the forum who was the straw that broke the camel's back is still posting but I note he is now only doing sensible On topic stuff so maybe he got spoken to.

yeah, the straw should have been permabanned, quite a few people migrating because of smacktards these days...

To be fair I think rook might have more than made up for it with his effort's at the QLD one...

see thats the thing about the rook...one day he's soft and the next hes made out of cement. top bloke who can put a few away when he has too.

I read his 4000th post (for the short time it lasted).

My guess is he's off building that much needed bridge. :ph34r:

Warren -

I read his 4000th post (for the short time it lasted).

My guess is he's off building that much needed bridge. :ph34r:

Warren -

Quoted for truth.

I think this thread has answered itself.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back