What Did You Actually End Up Drinking On Christmas Day?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a couple of pale ales, then since xmas night i've been on the couch with a flu and chest infection for the last 5 days... not liking it at all...

Should start a poll on how many of us have come down with it... Mine lasted 2 weeks! Still have a slight cough. Does not do the beer palate any good!

I shared 16 bottles of my SNPA copy in Ballarat with the rellies - and we knocked off some red during lunch, including a very nice Penfolds Kalimna Bin 28 1996...

Cheers,
TL

I made up a big pitcher of Tequila Sangria for elevenses then onto a bottle of Grant Burge Sparkling Pinot Chardonnay with the turkey, and then a few litres of homebrewed weizen.

By 3pm I felt like Mr Creosote.

Great day for some thing special,

After my first visit to a 1st Choice Liquer store:

La Trappe - Dubbel
Westmelle - Tripple
Treminis Delirium

All were absolutly freekin awesome and after three beers I was as rosey cheeked as St Nick himself :wub:

Hope all have a great New Years.

Cheers,

TS

After the kiddies had opened their pressie's, I thought that I might open one of mine.
6.50am on the watch as I cracked a Meantime IPA and what a drop, then I moved onto a 9L party keg of my North English Brown Ale. Great beer and awesome food, then I thought I would treat myself before bed, and I opened a Rogue's St Irish Red ale.

Great day for great beers and awesome food.

Jay

....hi goomboogo ( and anyone else interested).... feel free to drop in while yr here & say hi....we are closed New Years Day & Sundays....open 11am otherwise...might be an idea to ring ahead and make sure i'm not having a punch up with the bottling machine...

Cheers , Scott

Sunshine Coast Brewery
13 Endeavour Drive
Kunda Park QLD 4556
(07) 4576 6666
Hi Scott
Looks like I'll be heading your way ASAP.. I did notice some of your Chili beer at 1st Choice Liqour - do you manage to get a gig with them now and again with your other brews?

I took a six-pack of my pale ale (Gold medal, PRBS 2008) and shared it with my colleagues after work.

WJ

I took a six-pack of my pale ale (Gold medal, PRBS 2008) and shared it with my colleagues after work.

WJ

What did they say about it? Always interested in the reactions of mainstream beer drinkers when confronted with something out of the square.

What did they say about it? Always interested in the reactions of mainstream beer drinkers when confronted with something out of the square.

Well, the drinkers were all female and they liked it. I only brought along six stubbies because I thought they might not.

After "necking" the whole lot, two asked me to brew some for them.

WJ

PS. They normally don't drink beer

....hi goomboogo ( and anyone else interested).... feel free to drop in while yr here & say hi....we are closed New Years Day & Sundays....open 11am otherwise...might be an idea to ring ahead and make sure i'm not having a punch up with the bottling machine...

bottling machine : 1

me : 0

Back