What Deadline Are You Avoiding....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

Reaction score
Now i know that we all spend our hours at work/home/uni/in space reading the AHB forum, but this lead me to what could be an interesting topic...

what deadline are you falling behind on because of the much more interesting beer related threads on this site??

Are you building a bridge? doing the tax? cooking dinner? brewing? building a super secret weapon to use to invade some random country? flying a rockect to the moon?

just what are you meant to be doing that your not??

I know im successfully putting of a mundane report on "Estimating and Tendering" for uni...

so what is it folks????? :party: :chug:

Submitting my thesis before moving to my new job... Thanks for reminding me <_<

Shawn.

I am a PhD student, and should be writing a couple of papers at the moment. However I am here online, and debating about going home to get my capper to bottle off the boch that I have going here in the lab :beer:

I'm just filling in time till the wind drops below 20kt and I can go fishing... :)

Sock Drawer ... Sock Drawer ... Sock Drawer ... Sock Drawer ... Sock Drawer ... Sock Drawer ... Sock Drawer ... Sock Drawer ... Must arrange Sock Drawer :ph34r:

Warren -

Bathroom/Laundry/Toilet renovation... been 2 months worth of w/ends and still going!

Eh... it's almost done!

JS

No deadlines. I used to have deadlines hence the reason looking for a new job whilst been here. :beer:
Cheers
Steve

Directory Services consolidation and migration for 90,000 users.

Doc (War-driving again :p )

I'm waiting on vendor action so we can launch a new Important Government Website.

Donating a kidney to my brother. Ahhh, he can wait.

;)

This place has set my plans for world domination back by months.

Cheers
Dave

Actually I'm a project manager. I don't do anything anyway.

so Airgead seems that my current lack of study going on for my Construction Management degree to most probably work as a project manager is no different to the lack of work that i will be doing in the industry :p

sweet, plenty of time for beer :D

so Airgead seems that my current lack of study going on for my Construction Management degree to most probably work as a project manager is no different to the lack of work that i will be doing in the industry :p

sweet, plenty of time for beer :D

Well I'm in IT rather than construction but the princial is the same. Thats why I'm a project manager - I make deadlines happen to other people.

Cheers
Dave

Directory Services consolidation and migration for 90,000 users.

Doc (War-driving again :p )

Geepers Doc - where do you work? I'm thinkin' govt dept??

I'm procrastinating about finishing a document which was due Friday, then had an extention put in place for one week - I had everything ready to go to hit the original deadline!

So, thought that I'd just keep ploughing through and finish it anyway, however the momentum has lapsed and thoughts of beer have influltrated my brain.

May do my expenses instead, I'm sure they owe me a couple of k. :party:

Cheers - Mike

Haha! Great thread!!

Well, I'm involved in public hospital funding ... so that explains that mess then!!! Worse than Warren's sock drawer.

The current deadline (though we don't like to use that term in the health sector), just distribution of operating budgets. No rush, haven't they heard of accrual accounting?!?!?

Whats a deadline...??? :p

You guys are in the wrong job...

I used to work in the government.....The deadline time was proportional to the amount of contractor ****-ups... :lol:

Back