What Deadline Are You Avoiding....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Necessary Evil without whom we would all get our work done so much quicker and easier (well, myself excepted, of course)... :icon_cheers:

Hey! I resemble that remark <_<

Yeah, I'm avoiding doing university assignments...all wonderfully interesting things like research appraisal and journal reviews. Think I might stick some beer in the freezer to quick-chill, haha!

Am avoiding submitting a hazardous cargo manifest for a vessel sailing out of Sydney on Saturday.....naughty naughty. Am dreaming of a fermentation fridge instead

pretty much avoiding everything. :)

finish painting the car, clean the pool, cut the lawn, all the housework, finish the shelves in the garage, fix my car etc etc

I'm with EVOSTi... except for the conference - tht's got my full attention :)

Andy

Uni assignment, finally put it in last night. 3rd year biology, boring!

Avoiding completing quotations.......30 plus a1 sheets of plans due cob today,boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
is it beer oclock yet :icon_chickcheers:

avoiding like the plague getting on the ride-on and mowing 5 acres in the sun, going to tidy the shed and get a brew on instead :icon_cheers:

I retired 18 months ago, precisely to get away from all those idiotic NSW government authority deadlines and guidelines.
Now I just potter along doing any of the following:
1. Repainting inside house. 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom done.
2. Growing vegetables.
3. Building models (cars, bikes, planes).
4. Golf on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
5. Church on Sundays.
5. Brewing forums.
6. Brewing.
and last, but most importantly:
7. DRINKING BEER.

Processing DA applications for Council. How one of them is not yours :lol:

Thought I would re-hash an old thread.

At the moment I have avoiding the deadline for studying for my last uni exam for the year....then again this site could be classified as study considering the topic is "fermentation technology" ....and there is even a section on beer....yay.

:)

Pok

I have absolutely zero deadlines.

Hating it.

I am avoiding a deadline at the moment.

I've got 23 reports due next Friday. Once they're done, I can brew again!!

About 3 hours of painting to finish the renovations. Mainly windows and I hate them.
Better things to do , like building hopper for new mill and installing falsey in esky, then BREWING :lol:

moving into my new house <_<

Not by choice mind you..............

Hopefully in by Dec 6 (I hope!)

Then I can brew again

1) Cleaning my room (its my room, dammit...can't wait to move out next year).
2) Rewiring my GS850.
3) Cleaning the exhaust of my RS125.
4) Studying for a final exam.
5) Taking a highschool crush out for coffee because I'm involved with somone else, kinda.

Back