What Beer Gear Did You Get From Santa? Xmas 2006

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sqyre

Bee & Thistle Brewery
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!!! :D

Did Santa bring you what you wished for????

Well the Microbrewery didn't magically appear in the shed this morning...

But my Mum did give me this...

View attachment 10633

Merry Christmas!!

I got a keg system....no more bottling for me. Actually I got it on Friday, so the first beer will finish gassing up this morning...I hope.

I got lots of brewing gear.

containers for hops
hop scales
mash paddle
some SS bits
brew timer
a glass demijon
A Canberra Raiders Stien

and two books:

The Complete Guide to Beer and Brewing &
The Beer bible

Cant wait for me next AG

The Wife had my logo printed on a coffee mug.

InspectorsPocketCupXmas2006.jpg

Still awaiting all the Rellys to come so can open them and give them a work out

Bling_Bling_3.jpg

My brother dropped 'round and when it was present time he directed my young fella to a plastic bag, which upon being passed to me turned out to contain a sixpack of JS Pilsener :)

I thought that was pretty good...but it got even better when it became evident that there was a second bag...also containing a sixer...happy days :chug:

PZ.

*edit* - Just noticed it said beer "gear"...do the bottles count once I've emptied them? :lol:

I got a good capper from one of my mates and a keg system from my old man!

Merry Christmas to all!

OzJ

I've scored too!!!

Was my birthday last week so I suffer from joint xmas and birthday gifts!

But I scored pretty good! All together I got:

sack of golden promise
mashmaster thermometer (just added to my tun)
3 kegs
The Complete Guide to Beer and Brewing
The Beer bible

About to crack my grain for the boxing day brew! After all I have kegs to fill!

GF got me the "joy of homebrewing" book and a box of cards with beer related trivia questions

well, I got beer stuff- a proper yard glass and a box with a hundred english beer coasters (inspiration for my own label, maybe?). I got other stuff, but it's not worth mentioning here.

I got a tops old beer book of the wife that she found on ebay. I love to look in these old books, they rock.

I got a bottle od glenfidich from my brother that im sampling now :party:

We drank lots of Hahn Vienna Red, which is a singlr batch release so only so many cartons of this floating around. Bloody nice for a bought beer too i must say.

I also got a beer bottle electric lamp thingy for my bar. Its tops....... one of the things where you touch the glass and the sparks follow your finger.

All good here :)

cheers

I was lucky enough to receive a grain mill and chillout plate from my wife for x-mas. Very happy indeed. It puts me a step closer to doing my first of many AG brews. Hope everyone had a great day.

Cheers

HK

"Wild Brews" by Jeff Sparrow, and an additional 50L keg (bought it myself though!)

Heya,

I got a 4 Ring Burner, 2 x Tap Fonts & 3 Bottles of Matilda Bay Crema!

Rob.

and from myself i got a grain mill / 35kg's of grain :)

i didn't get any brewing gear but i did get a big schofferhoffer weizen glass with 5x 500ml bottles. Freshest I've tasted too :)

I'm getting 2 Celli's!! But I had to buy them for myself :(

at least you're getting what you really want adamt

Latest posts

Back