What Beer Gear Did You Get From Santa? Xmas 2006

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• beer_chiller.JPG
    beer_chiller.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 12
Daughter gave me a new fermenter.

and I gave myself 3 "celli" taps and I was only allowed that if I put soda water on tap (done darling) and a heap of john guest fittings , new disconects ect ect..

I'm absolutely stoked :) ... Just recieved these glasses from one of my customers as a thankyou... does it get any better than this :super:

Beer_glasses.JPG

Thanks Ian :beer:

Santa came a bit late but has bought me a new (2nd hand) fridge - 3 door commercial variety.
7daf_1.jpg

A bit OTT at 2m long and 1.9 high but should comfortably allow for the 3x45 litre kegs.​
Now running one of brissy's fridge controllers.​
Still not sure where to put it or where to fit the 3 celli taps Santa also bought.

My gifts were actually from my wedding, rather than xmas. None the less, I scored! I got some cornies from the US, and a Fuller's London Pride beer engine from England. I wonder how they knew? :p
Will be time to cook up myself a bitter when I get home, and maybe an IPA!
All the best
Trent

Pretty light on for me this year.
A renewal of my BYO subscription, and a new Pergola (9m x 5.4m) so I can brew in all weathers and I plan to wire it for multimedia, so brewday will be like brewing in the home theatre room :p

Doc

I flogged it in, now that i think about it (although my birthday is the 28th too).
This is what i received...

Partner: Corny keg, CO2 charger, QD Beer tap

Brother: 2 x Taylors Mini party kegs from Maccas (4litres each)

Parents: foldable Esky on wheels with telescopic handle etc (fits 8 Longnecks), 6 cut/etched crystal pilsner glasses each one has diff pattern, so no one loses their beer)

Not really beer related but goes hand in hand with all the other presents- A Weber Baby Q portable gas BBQ (this little things kicks arse)

Outlaws: 20Litre Urn, half litre wallabies stein, Laurie Strachen brewing book.

:D :D
HapPy KoNG

Magra Mill
Fridgemate
Mashmaster Temp controller

Rook :D

not exactly beer gear - but I got a dartboard to go under the carport to give me something to do whilst waiting for the mash and boil - its great.
Cheers
Steve

A couple of Mashmaster thermometers, 20 litre urn, wort transfer tubing, the last fittings needed to complete my AG set up and nice mix of belgian, german and aussie beers picked out by the wife and kids at the local Dan Murphy - gotta love Uncle Dan :beerbang:

Joined the ranks of the "real" brewers (a march pump for the uninitiated) and a request to build a 9m x 4m brewing room... I mean outdoor entertaining area. Unsuspecting woman!! hahahaha!!!

Extreme Beers
New Edition of Jacksons "Grand biers du Belgique"

I'm absolutely stoked :) ... Just recieved these glasses from one of my customers as a thankyou... does it get any better than this :super:

View attachment 10679

Thanks Ian :beer:

Looks like a "customer" may have accidentally forgotten to leave thier empty glass behind at a belgian inspired drinking house on a number of occasions, how forgetful.

Santa came a bit late but has bought me a new (2nd hand) fridge - 3 door commercial variety.
7daf_1.jpg

A bit OTT at 2m long and 1.9 high but should comfortably allow for the 3x45 litre kegs.​
Now running one of brissy's fridge controllers.​
Still not sure where to put it or where to fit the 3 celli taps Santa also bought.

Better let Torrens Island know that thing is coming online soon!

3 x Shirron Forward Sealing Taps...and bought them myself as well :p

Batz

Ditto :( bought them myself, it's the one way of getting what YOU want. :p and they are the gold ones to match the font.

Latest posts

Back